+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Comment on friend's hairstyle

Comment on friend's hairstyle

dsadsadadsa
    Last edited by swapnil.dukhi; 07-10-09 at 12:55 PM.

Well you shouldn't of said that comment and left right away, if your gunna say comment like that stay for a while and turn it into a flirting thing. You coulda stayed and said something like hmm your hiar doesnt look good like that, but i like it this way and tell her how you like it, that way if she comes back to see you with the way you told her to put it, means she likes you and wants to change for you.

omg are you autistic or something?!

edit: sorry it just occured to me i don;t know what age you are. NO never make any BAD comments. full stop, end of story.
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 24-09-09 at 10:02 AM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

lol, a comment like that can turn it a flirting talk, ive done it before

Dropped the ball, didn't you?

First thing you need to do is to reach into your mouth with your left hand, use your thumb and forefinger to pull your tongue as far out of your head as it will stretch, then use your right hand to give your tongue a Hell of a good spanking. Maybe it'll remember not to say any more really stupid things from now on.

After that, think of something nice to say about your girlfriend's appearance next time you see her-- if she'll ever let you see her again, that is.

Oh, and don't apologize for commenting about her hair. That will only remind her of what you said, and of the embarrassment it caused her. Settle for trying to make her feel better with deserved compliments. Perhaps if you do that, she will stop thinking of you as a discourteous oaf, and give you a chance to do better.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    omg are you autistic or something?!

edit: sorry it just occured to me i don;t know what age you are. NO never make any BAD comments. full stop, end of story.
    Just like you shouldn't call someone or something gay when they've done something unfavorable.

You most certainly should not use the word autistic.

Let's try to keep our insults favortable.

Anyway... yeah girls are pr'self conscious about stuff like that... Unless you both just came out of a wind tunnel... it's best to not say anything if you have nothing good to say at all.
    Ted, how do I explain this to you. Last night, I ate the best cake of my life. Do you think I'm gonna let that cake out of my life? Hell no. I'm gonna find out what bakery made that cake and I'm gonna get some more cake.