+ Follow This Topic

Thread: date just got cut short!

date just got cut short!

it is SO HARD to move on from my unfortunate ex (whom landed me in ALOT of trouble) and well i had a date tonight.

so, we get on well via MSN and phone and tonight... nothing. dunno why and it got cut short.

reason? "you are such a sweet guy but you arent my type"

but she got a call (in other words, she texted her friend to ring her) saying her son was sick.

my and my ex - we were so great together and got on sooooo well. so lovingly and everything, and now im back to this crap. i am never given a chance but my ex, wow - she was great until she did ALOT of crap for no reason.

cant even be in a relationship before the months I may spend behind bars for something I didnt even do!

I also feel as if I cheated. its wierd/odd. but i guess its because of how me and my ex were, and what we had established and built.
    damn, I wonder what she has been up to the past month and who she is with. sick sick sick.

Maybe "your not my type" means "I have no interest in being your rebound clown."

Were you talking about your ex during the date, tech?
    Spammer Spanker

absolutely not. i dont do rebounds myself nor believe in them, and hate people that do rebounds.

she was interested and seemed interested, even showed my picture to her friends and they all said that i was good looking but i dont care about looks. she also said when we were getting to know each other before this date that I am a decent person and she likes me alot, makes her laugh.

this is the thing we have to deal with these days which is silly... then you can never find a decent relationship.... as for my past well, she was. (i know i know, im sorry to bring that up!)
    :-/

Well, what do you think went wrong?
    Spammer Spanker

thats the thing, i do not know. apart from "you arent my type"..... no idea.

obviously, looks are important sadly which is shallow. this is the problem these days.

*sigh*. any chance of a duplicate but improved version of my past? *rolls eyes. sees the slap that gigabitch is preparing for me*

Nah, I'll let the judge do it.

You shouldn't be allowed to pick your own girlfriends after that last one anyway.
    Spammer Spanker

Of course looks are important. As a female, I think you have to have some level of attraction because if not, you wouldn't like him in the first place right?
    love is the best thing in the whole world.

well that is shallow. my ex wasnt like that. but this also means that I would never get a chance.
    we are born with what we have..... seems like i shouldnt ever be with anyone then.

looks can fade...but the inside strengthens. you can be the most prettiest person in the world but have a totally bad and ugly attitude...and that generally is the case.