+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need advice because I dont know what to do.

I need advice because I dont know what to do.

My guy and I have been together for a year and three months. Sometimes I wonder if he cheats on me or not because of the things he's done. I know that he used to go online and look for females to talk to, I recently did a keylogger on his myspace and got his password. I went through his messages and realized that he had alot of girls numbers stored on his saved messages. Some of them were before we met each other, which is fine, but one caught my attention. Two months into our relationship he was talking to this girl I guess he liked, or whatever, he told her after her boyfriend that he wanted a chance with her, and stuff. She gave him his number and they've never gone passed that, I know that for a fact.

The second time was with a really good friend of mine. He grab her boob one night, then a few months later (I was there for this), she was texting him, I knew what she was doing, but he didnt realize who was texting him and as a joke he texted her back and said "let's "F" " Once he realized who he was talking to supposedly the text messages stopped, but I dont know if he's lying about that or not. I kinda think he's lying about it because we all had left (That girl was with me) and she got a text, i dont know if it was him or not, but I found out about three weeks later.

The third time, he was with another friend of mine. They were out in the woods (We all go hang out in the woods, drive four wheelers, and golf carts made for off roading) I was with my family, for someone's b-day he had taken a golf cart ride with her, and supposedly he told her he wanted to "screw" around with her, and stuff, when she asked about me he said that what I didn't know wouldn't hurt me, He had a lot to drink that day and claimed she was lying about it. The second with her was when I was at work, and he was trying to get her to make out with him, he of course denied this too.

I don't know what to think or how to feel, we've talked about getting married and so on. I'm scared that I may make a mistake and marry him. I just dont know. gr, its annoying and I just need advice about what to do! I think he goes online and look for girls to talk to and so on, but I don't think he ever does anything- like meeting them! That much I do know. He's 26 and I'm 24.

As crazy as it may sound- i dont think he's ever cheated on me with someone else, as far as I know.

It's striking to me that the only things you seem to be saying "I know this for a fact" about are incidences of the ACT of cheating... you appear to be fully aware that he has expressed obvious INTENT to do so.

I'm not sure what the confusion is, here: this guy is a douchebag and most DEFINITELY not marriage material. I wouldn't even entertain the idea of dating someone like this let alone becoming legally committed to them... blech.

Quote Originally Posted by Linli View Post
    this guy is a douchebag
    + 1. Who gives a shit if he's actually put his dick in someone else yet? Dump him flat.
    Spammer Spanker

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Marry him.

If you don't, I will- he's a catch alright!

They theres no smoke without fire-i dont actually think thats true of ALL cases but there is certainly a hell of a lot of circumstantial evidence there.To be honest,i kind of got the impression before i heard your ages that you were maybe schoolkids or maybe late teens at most.
    Ive never been accused of cheating by someone i have never slept with or even kissed, i wont deny ive cheated in the past but even if i slept with a girl who was with someone else,under no circumstances would i tell their partner
    Who am i to say whats really happened but i can only judge this from your post,and id say theres something definitely going on,let it go and move on.Id also say,and i dont mean this to be patronising in the slightest,he,and yes you to a lesser extent,need to grow up
    Just my opinion on what you said
    Rob x