+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to handle situation when girlfriend is hit on

How to handle situation when girlfriend is hit on

Hi there!
    I have a bit of a situation, i flew out to suprise my girlfriend of one year and was having an amazing day and supper when on the way home a rough gang of drunk (gangster type) guys walked but and one said he was going to (have sex) with her and the others whistled and "oooh"ed her. she said to them that thats disgusting and gave them gross faces but i was SHOCKED that they were actually saying this drunk or not and i didnt know how to react! I was devestated and humiliated the rest of the night thinking i had let her down by not standing up for her but i didnt know how too! if i had insulted or tried to fight them they easily would have ganged up and beaten me pretty badly. What should i do in those situations?

You sound like a really sweet boyfriend...don't worry so much about it. As a girl I wouldn't want my love to try defending me in a situation like this-especially if he runs the risk of getting hurt- I think the best thing to do is hold her and walk away. Maybe just say something like "Guys please have some respect"...but don't confront them--just hold her and walk away
    Don't feel bad about this, you did the right thing.

If they had beat you and raped your girlfriend for trying to be a tough guy, you would feel much worse....

I think your GF is just happy you were there....you should be too

you just smile and be glad that your girlfriend is hot.

just because they're gangster looking doesn't make them violent or rapists.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    just because they're gangster looking doesn't make them violent or rapists.
    You're right, but if they are you're royally f**ked.

Do nothing to confront them. Put your arm around your girl, turn around walk away whisper in her ear- "they want what I got, lucky me". Enough said.

At the end of the day they didn't touch her, or violate her so whatever, can you really blame a dude for admiring? I suppose you can but at the end of the day she's your girl and isn't interested one bit with the gangsters.

ya'll probably think they were "gangster type" because they were brown.

and she probably liked it but couldn't admit it cause you were right there.

The OP suggested they were the gangsta type...

It's just not worth the risk, trying to be the hero and taking a situation which might be intimidating already into something serious...even if these guys meant no harm, it is still initmidating behaviour... ...that and I am from SA, which might explain my fear of those kind of situations.....

Start weight training. Training to carry at least a woman and WILL be able to run 10km.

Now you're confident if you ever meet these kind of people .
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    By Giving You The Finger, Not The Index Or Pinky, Nor The Ring Or The Thumb, I Am Able To Tell You To **** Off Without Wasting My Breath.
    I like this

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ya'll probably think they were "gangster type" because they were brown.
    I did.

In fact there was a story in the newspaper about a little white young hippie woman that was shot in the head in the middle of the day for her cheap cruiser bicycle.

My girlfriend got upset with me because I made the connection between that situation, and the fact I see an incredible amount of older black males riding women's bicycles.

When those 2 bikes were stolen off our front porch?

I assume it was either some black dude or black kid(s).

That's just the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I did.

In fact there was a story in the newspaper about a little white young hippie woman that was shot in the head in the middle of the day for her cheap cruiser bicycle.

My girlfriend got upset with me because I made the connection between that situation, and the fact I see an incredible amount of older black males riding women's bicycles.

That's called stereotyping... thought it's not wrong to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    By Giving You The Finger, Not The Index Or Pinky, Nor The Ring Or The Thumb, I Am Able To Tell You To **** Off Without Wasting My Breath.
    I like this

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I did.

well where you live a lot of people are black. that's like where i live a lot of people are brown. so when something gets stolen, you can probably guess it's a brown person. but that doesn't mean people look at brown people and get all afraid they're gonna beat you up and rape your girlfriend.

u did the right thing,...thats the best thing u could have done in that situation...since they were drunk, if u would have said something, they would have twisted it and probably try to jump u so dont feel bad, u did good...i was in a situation like that before but it was 2 drunk guys in a restaurant...i over reacted and my gf came in between us and kinda pushed me back...the guys didnt do shyt to me...i truely think i woulda kicked there asses lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Sometimes the hardest part isn't saying GoodBye, Its waking up the next morning knowing that its TRUE" -AR

" When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want your life to start as soon possible" -?

"Too Fast to Live, Too Young to Die" -James Dean

well where you live a lot of people are black. that's like where i live a lot of people are brown. so when something gets stolen, you can probably guess it's a brown person. but that doesn't mean people look at brown people and get all afraid they're gonna beat you up and rape your girlfriend.
    Who said they were ''brown''?

depends where you live in terms of the rape thing, in the UK the majority of rapes are carried out by white males..In South Africa most rapes are carried out by black males...

Race has nothing to do with it.....it is the intimidating situation (maybe only from my point of view) when a group of guys, ignore that a girl is with her man and still shout out that they would like to F*** her....(why does no-one find this worrying?)

Brown, White...Green...
    ... being safe is better than being sorry...

That guy didn't "hit on" your girlfriend. He aggressively disrespected her. What do you do? Discuss it with her. Make sure she understands that the likelihood of escalating the confrontation is pretty high if you say anything. I like the idea of putting your arm around her and just walking away, but make sure she understands that this is ultimately for her own protection, not because you're a big pussy.
    Spammer Spanker

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think she is feeling upset about the situation about you "pussying out". But if she did, explain to her what Giga said.

Otherwise, grab your girl and walk away. She's yours.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast