+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Enhanced Kissing

Enhanced Kissing

I was just wondering what you people out there think about kissing with chapstick or any other lip balm. I was just thinking maybe it could increase the feeling and experience. I mean i wear it for chaped lips of course, but i never thought about it until now. I figure it would make things a bit more experimental or enticing. Whatcha think. Give me any thoughts you got.

its ok i guess, nothing spectacular. but you must let it somewhat soak in, or else it gets messy. stickyness while you're kissing is just gross.
    *Act Single*See Double*Sleep Triple* <-summer o4

heh heh, yeah thanks for the tip. That wouldnt be pleasant at all. Well unless your into that sort of thing i guess.

that would be worse than kissing with fresh lip gloss! my gf likes lip gloss alot, and a couple times, i didnt know she JUST put it on, ew mouthful of lipgloss! sick!!
    love is not born wild, you must set it free

yeah. plus, when you're done kissing, you literally have to wipe your mouth and the skin next to it off. its disgusting. lol. but a good side to lip-gloss (when its soaked it), your lips are really soft and smooth, which make for an even better kiss.

my bf uses chapstick a lot, so he always has the SOFTEST lips! I like to wear flavored lip balm, like Lip Smackers, and he always notices and tries to guess the flavor. Strawberry is his favorite It's fun!
    "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return"
    -Moulin Rouge

i might have to give that a try sometime. the whole, 'guess what flavor lip-gloss' thing, it sounds fun!!

this is how i feel: go ahead...chapstick yourself on your own time. there is nothing that feels better than a set of soft yet not mushy lips. plus you don't want the sticky, super slick feeling of chapstick. i also think lips get more dried out if you kiss after having chapstick on because it all gets taken off.

yah..too much lip gloss is kinda icky but one thing i heard of was making out with pop rocks in your mouth..hwat do u guys think about that..i think it would be kinda fun.

my proublem is that im real agressive when i kiss and i end up kissing more then just the lips so kissing with lip balm sucks...but for some reasons guys alone really like it when i where lipstick that a easy color to see
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

Quote Originally Posted by not your star 5
    yah..too much lip gloss is kinda icky but one thing i heard of was making out with pop rocks in your mouth..hwat do u guys think about that..i think it would be kinda fun.
    haha..that does sound like fun

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol