+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A Little Rougher

A Little Rougher

I was just wondering how many people like their sex a little rougher? I want to make sure that I'm not crazy because I occassionally like it for my boyfriend to spank me when I'm on top of him and for him to pull my hair and such. Never to the point of pain...but just to raise awareness? I guess. And if you are in the same spot as I am...do you have any other ideas for this moderate kinkiness? I don't want to be whipped or chained or anything like that. I enjoy quiet, loving sex too...just enjoy craziness sometimes

i like good hard sex there is nothing like it when u havent seen your girlfriend in a while

Depends on the moment, in a realtionship there is love and then their is lust. When its just one of those beautiful moments, you want soft and sutile, to stare into their eyes.

The there is moments hwere you just look at eachother and you want it. Thats when it gets rough, and animal like lol!

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

I like it hard rough ouch! I mean i like it slow and hard and deep too. I am definatley into being spanked & then having that area rubbed out and then spank me again. hair pulling is a huge turn on for me.

Hair pulling is a great turn on for me and i really enjoy being spanked..especially if my hands are tied...the kinkier the better...it all adds to the heat of passion. I also enjoy it soft and slow sometimes though!

I'm a bit of a rarity here, I guess. I'm a guy and I like this sort of thing. Not the spanking or anything, but sometimes when I'm away from my girlfriend for a while (I live at a college about 1.5 hrs away), when I see her she'll practically jump me. I love that.

i love to be tied up. i wrote some stuff in here about being tied up that is definatley a huge turn on. I like it when my man grabs me around the neck not hard but just right. And when he is hitting me from the back the hair pulling is awwwwsome

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    change is usually a good thing. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

i know wht u mean about the grabbing of the neck...thats such a turn on!