+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 year relationship coming to abrupt end out of no where

Ok so I got some big news and its bad but good at the same time

So I found out she was seeing her EX Boyfriend and she wasn't telling me because she wasn't sure if she wanted to start dating him again. When I found this out I had to talk to her face to face and find out the truth once and for all

when I asked her she lied to me and then I told her how I found out. She freaked out and completly admitted it and started crying. she said she didnt want to tell me because she doesnt know how she feels.

When she told me this I told her I cant do this going back and forth crap, and then I told her I cant talk to her anymore and I can't be friends. She started crying asking why and begging.

I told I just can't and then I said I really hope your EX makes you happy the way I did

and kissed her on the forehead and left, and she just started crying even more. I left and went home.

I felt very satisfied. I cut all ties with her and I feel a lot better. Of course not 100% but better then yesterday and the day before.

There is a lot more to it then what happened but I dont really need to explain it all.

Sounds like you got your closure man, and that's good. Im sure you're not going to be "okay" for a while, but at least you're not stuck wondering what the hell happened. G'luck guy.

I am ok because she wasn't the girl I fell in love with and I am ok because I didn't leave the girl I fell in love with I left some a weird woman that was playing head games with me. I left an immature woman that couldn't handle things when they are tight. This is definitely much better.

I will be good as long as she doesn't contact me and as long as I dont contact her.

Its never good when a relationship ends but give it time and you'll be OK again in the future. I'm glad you got closure on this and can now move on.

Goodluck in the Army.

Quote Originally Posted by 400ex View Post
    I am ok because she wasn't the girl I fell in love with and I am ok because I didn't leave the girl I fell in love with I left some a weird woman that was playing head games with me. I left an immature woman that couldn't handle things when they are tight. This is definitely much better.

I will be good as long as she doesn't contact me and as long as I dont contact her.

nice one 400ex. that's an extremely mature approach, particularly from someone that's been hurt the way you were.

kudos to you, and good luck.

It's been a little over a week, she contacted me once about my GPS. She said before hand she was going to mail it back to me but in a text message she was very rude and said she didnt want to spend money on me so she said I can either come up and get it or we can meet half was so I can get it.

I said well I dont want to see you and you always make easy things much harder then they have to be. AND I dont want to see you.

Which she then replied, I dont want to see you either.

And Then I said... There is no reason for you to hate me, you just suck as a woman. She texted me back only saying.. I dont hate you!

I haven't talked to her since, and I am not going to lie, I still love her and I miss her. But I miss the girl I fell in love with... I really wish she came back... I am trying to go back and hang out with all my old friends and doing everything I did before I dated this girl. Yes it helps, but it just isn't the same.

I have no reason to talk her or see her.... If she did contact me though I would talk to her depending what it was.
    Last edited by 400ex; 16-10-09 at 06:22 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Who was doing the majority of travelling for visits?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

We would switch off every weekend. But sometimes if she was busy or had a family problem I would come up and be there with her.. Vice Versa....

So my ex has been trying to contact me and i have been blowing her off even more! she promised to never bother me again. yet she still contacts me.

Today she messages me and she said it has to stop she misses me too much. she said she realized she made the worst mistake ever. She said she cut all ties with her ex withen a week I confronted her. Which I told her I didn't believe her. She said she is seeking counsling right now because everything just sucks right now in her life, and nothing is the same with out me in her life.

The more and more she talked the more and more my feelings which were heavily repressed started to come out, but I made sure they weren't really shown or not shown too much.

I told her I missed the old her, I also told her I cant trust her, and she told me she doesnt blame me and that she is an emotional roller-coaster right now.

I just told her flat out as-well the reason for messaging me to become friends with me and hoping to go back out with me and she basically agreed.

I told her its going to be a snowball chance in hell but it would be the smart thing instead of jumping into a relationship. I told her if were going to do this we should do this right by being friends and trying to rebuild and maybe it will work.

Which she then responded with a maybe...

She confused me with the last word.. I am already talking to other girls, I dont know if its worth it to even try this with her but I guess if we are just friends than whats to worry about right?

She admitted that she was completely dumb and I was right how she was going to regret everything. I asked her why it took her so long to say something, and she just said because she is seeing counseling and wanted to make sure the time was right for her.

eh?

Opinions??

I am still waiting for others to chime in as I really dont have any expierence with this. We have been talking only through text message as I told her I am not ready to hear her voice or see her at all. I told her this may take months to even start a relationship and she said she will wait for me.

Sometimes I forget what happens and I remember what we have, but then when she mentions anything anything from october I get this deep deep hatred for her that I can hold in and I start getting really aggresive with my texts. Which she says she deserves and she doesnt get upset.

Do I believe she is back to her true self? Yes... But she messed up why should I give her another chance is what my body is telling me...

She ends every night with a I love you, even though I told her we are friends. She thinks I want to kiss her and date her right this second and I cleared it up I said no I dont I said were taking baby steps towards what we use to have because you ruined it and she said she knows.

But every day I feel a little better, but then nights like these my stomach is turned upside down and I want to hurt something and some one... I do think after she had broke up with me and she dated her ex she had sex with him and she left him and realized I was a gentlemen. She wont admit what happened she just says that every day she thought about me.

If I do go back with her I am going to tell her to get her self tested I am not ****ing around and am not about to catch something for her stupidity.

But some one please chime in for some advice....

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Chazza2k seems to be talking a lot of sense. He hit the nail on the head with the following which is unbelievably similar to my situation:

"It's not easy to love someone who doesn't love you back, but eventually you learn to accept it and move forward. I tried to win her back, meet up, talk and Txt but everytime that happened always the reverse would happen, she moved further away from me. I've accepted it now and moved on, it still hurts but after our last talk I suppose there's relief now knowing how she truely felt (its been around 2months since we split) but I'm moving forward with my own life now, planning on traveling a little. The pain stays with you but I think at least you learn to deal with it, then I think part of you realise's its truely is over with and you accept it. Its the wanting and the hoping that you will end up back together I think was the most difficult part for me, once that changes I think you can move forward."

Personally, I think she is very confused about the situation and unfortunately, I am edging towards the opinion that she has been so used to loving u for so long that now she has realised she doesn't (atleast in the same way) it is a very strange experience. Just as strange as it is for you to try to understand and accept that.

Accepting someone doesn't love you is probably the most difficult thing you will ever experience and believe me when I say, the worst is yet to come. But, at the same time I will wish you luck as on a rare occasion, these things do work out and maybe you will both be able to give each other another try.

Don't giveup but don't hold on to hope for too long. The line is very fine and unfortunately, no one can tell you when to do it. Trust your instincts not just your heart.

Best of luck
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    jeez i turn every argument round on a man, why take the blame if hes stupid enough to let you blame him about something totally different

I didnt talk to her for a whole month and she came flocking back to me, which is the huge update the last 2 posts. I dont know wether I should take her back after what she did. Which is essentially breaking up with me for her EX BF, which then realizing I am the F'in man and she made a huge mistake haha.

Out of no where my girlfriend said she wasn't in love with me anymore but she loved me.
    Yea, I am hungry and not hungry. Also makes just as much sense.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

There is no reason for you to hate me, you just suck as a woman.
    I don't know about you but I can see how a woman can hate someone who called them a woman that sucks.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

everyone is ignoring my last two posts....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast