I want to ask her out on a date. I little background..I met her about 3 months ago, got her number, I invited her two parties, which she came to. I also invited her to do other things like go to a amusement park with some of my friends. but she is busy sometimes which i understand.
Ok, we text a lot, which is kinda immature but its what kids do. She's 17 and I'm 19. Last time I seen her she was with her friends and she spotted me and she just stared me down. It was at her home football game so I didn't want to bother her.. She is very shy and a virgin but I'm a virgin to so that's not a problem
Alright so around a week ago I was texting her and mentioned that I went to a haunted house last year and she seemed like she wanted to go and I told her I'd let her know..and that I'd try to get a big group to go. Now I want it to be just me and her. She told me she'd go for sure but I didn't tell her it'd be just me. I never really see her so my only choice is through text or phone. I've talked to her on the phone one time to invite her to my house to go swimming with one of her friends, but that didn't work but now I just really want to hang out with her..should I call her, text her, or wait it out till i see her next. Just looking for some opions and/or comments on this.