+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do anyone believe in Second Chance?

Do anyone believe in Second Chance?

Do anyone believe in Second Chance? Have anyone experienced it... After how long u got the Second Chance to get back 2gether...

I miss my ex badly... I feel like if there is True Love then there is Second Chance bt i dnt know how and wen... Bt i do feel that someday v'll be back 2gether again...

Always a tough one.
    It can happen no doubt.But you have to deeply analayse why it went wrong in the first place.Learn from mistakes

Ive learned mine.Will i ever get the chance to tell her that? Incredibly unlikely,and i dont blame her at all.But of course theres always that tiny part in you that is still alive with hope.Its a dangerous thing

If its how you feel,then keep on thinking it.But dont bank on it

Fate,as ever,will play its part

I agree with Rob 100%.

I can and does happen. I believe everyone deserves a second chance, but be sure to know what happened the first time or it'll be wasted.

My ex hasn't given me one and it hurts bad. I've learned my mistake, just to bad it hit me AFTER she broke up with me. I hope she gives me a second chance, but I can't sit around and wait and neither can you.
    Last edited by jackyd232; 10-10-09 at 03:30 AM.

Know exactly where youre coming from jackyd232

The worst of it is after you have realized youre mistakes,you know what you can do to make it better.The saddest part of it is,its normally too late.Its often the way,it takes the finality of them leaving you to realize how unhappy they were,how wrong youve been

Hope you get that second chance

Hey Guys... I agree with you 100%.... m in very same position here....My ex broke up becoz of my past mistakes BUT I think i deserve second chance as i Truly Love her... and i have realized abt past mistakes and i also have learnt from them..... bt she says she dont have feelings for me anymore... and it REALLY HURTS....

Generally: I don't see much harm in second chances IF both parties believe there is an honest shot that their relationship will succeed, if they both still have the feelings for each other, if have they learned of the mistakes and realize WHY the mistakes happened. Second chances aren't always that "wrong" in my eyes. Sometimes they can even make the relationship better in the long run. But not always, and both parties have to be open for it.

You say your ex broke up with you because of your past mistakes. What exactly have you learned of the mistakes? Why did it happen? She says she doesn't have feelings for you anymore. That could be true, but she also just could be in pain, I guess. Though if she has said that and the mistakes are still too much in the heat at the moment (in case), personally I think the best thing to do is leave it to be for awhile, but with a subtle note you haven't forgotten about her. And when things are calm, gently but sincere try to talk about it.

In case it has been awhile, whatever you do: don't push her. Try to make her know you still love her, why you regret it, and what you've actually "done" with your mistakes. Then hope for the best. The decision is up to her.

But that is just what I think, if I was in this situation. Either way, good luck. I hope the best for you two.
    Last edited by Luscious; 11-10-09 at 12:03 AM.

Thankx very much for the advice.... i was kinda pushing... but as u said i shud leave it for a while... I hope she will come back...

i gave my ex a second chance. it took me two years to figure out that i'm not very good at giving second chances.