+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My girl is confusing as hell

My girl is confusing as hell

Alright, so ive known this girl from sophmore year. Im a senior now and her boyfriend recently broke up with her (he ended up being gay). She told me and a few days later we began hanging out and talking. We hit it off, week after that started dating after making sure she was ready.

Dated for a week after that, then she abruptly broke up with me. I did something to piss her off that day and I hadn't realized I had been such an asshole. She also told me she thought she was straight up gay. Didnt talk to her the next day, day after that tried. She completely denied me.

Later that night she texted me and called me and told me she wasn't so sure if she was really gay because she still had feelings for me still. That she missed me and never stopped "loving" me. We didnt get back to dating but we did start holding hands and kissing again.

Now at the end of the week she told me she didnt want to hold hands. That it made her appear taken n I found that to be an insult. She told me she cares about me and loves me, but she wants a break to be single. I understand that since she got out a relationship but shes already started things with me and I really like her alot.

She says its up to me if I want to wait around but we can both just act single. That she dosen't care whether I do or do not, yet she says she cares about me. She calls, texts, wants to hang out. Yesterday we hung out but wouldnt even let me touch her, that were only friends. Yet earlier she said she loved me.

Whats up with her? I have no idea what to do n its causing me unneccesary anguish that im not sure if its worth or not.

she thinks she is gay....give her the space to work that one out, because as long as thats looming I don't think you will ever know where you stand with her.

agree. give her some space. if she wants to hang out with you, she'll contact you.

l2m is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Seems to me that she is awfully confused about a lot of things. I would give her some space and let her figure it out for herself, it not it seems as though this whole cycle will just continue and you deserve better. Maybe hang out with other people and just see what happens, I'm not judging but it sounds as though this could be a lot of drama