+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused

Confused

Hi!
    So we've been together almost 4 months. Things are becoming bad because we fight a lot and hes broken up with me twice. The first time it was because I always gave him attitude and he always felt like he had to apologize, the second time was because he felt like I was making excuses not to spend time with him even though I feel like we see each other often. Anyways.. I think the all around problem is that we don't have sex anymore and he is getting frustrated with me. Its just not something I constantly want at this time of my life.. and it seems to really bother him. He tells me things like "his patience has its limits" "Im just making it easier for him to leave" Hes extremely nice to me.. but when it comes to certain things he just over reacts and blames it on the sex. I don't know how to explain why I dont want to do it and .... Im just confused. Should I stay or go? Seems like its really affecting the relationship. Another thing is that I do have a guy friend who Im close to and he wouldnt like to know Im spending time with him sometimes.... but Im not doing anything wrong really..

CONFUSED!!!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    umm.. if you dunno how to explain, then we can't really help you here.

from your post, i got that your relationship is rocky because...??? maybe he wants to break up with you?? you have to give us more to work with here.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

-

I would tell you if I knew but Im pretty sure its to do with the lack of sex.
    When someone tells you that they're willing to leave if they don't get that.. clearly means that your not worth it right?
    Im confused because thats what I believe yet he treats me good aside from that issue (which comes up often)

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    how old are you again? besides, you've got nothing to worry about with this forum. i don't care who you are so i'll never stalk you or anything for that matter.

as for your bf, he wouldn't threaten to leave you and then treat you good. there are many other people who would treat you just as good, if not better, and they would demand sex on a regular basis. you have to weigh your own options and do what is best for you.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...