+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Interesting situation

Interesting situation

well basically me and this girl A have always had sexual tension between eachother but we were always with someone and timing never worked. I have been dating a girl B recently and girl A broke up with her boy friend and a few weeks later we hooked up when i was still with girl A. I knew i couldnt be with girl B anymore so i broke up with her the next day. Now i really want to pursue a relationship with girl A but im not sure if thats what she really wants and i dont want to overwealm her and come on too strong. I know that she likes me alot but its all really complicated beyond my understanding and I dont know what to do. The one night i have spent with girl A was the best night of my life was so amazing i have never felt so free and happy with anyone else.

i hope she doesnt want to get back with her boyfriend, they dated for 2 years and i heard things.. im sure she is really confused.. does anyone have any advice for me???!??!
    Last edited by blahblahman; 14-10-09 at 04:41 AM.

This post don't really say much, but either wait it out and give her space or talk to her. she how she feels
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wait. You're a fun rebound for now.

Rebound being the key word.

yeah well now i know that... i thought there would be something betweeen us because there always has been but aparently i was just a rebound now im just stuck with a bunch of shit in my pants.. she played me like a fiddle

There was something between you. It was sexual tension. Don't make it into something romantic.
    Spammer Spanker

Wheres the "interesting situation"?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Sometimes the hardest part isn't saying GoodBye, Its waking up the next morning knowing that its TRUE" -AR

" When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want your life to start as soon possible" -?

"Too Fast to Live, Too Young to Die" -James Dean

well yesterday I went over to her house to help her on her homework and all of a sudden she was all over me and we were kissing and holding each other and we had a really good fun time.. I dont want to make myself vulnerable to her because i am almost 100% positive that this is a rebound fling, but we do have lots of history together and there is a deep friendship. And i am a weak man! For right now i am just going have fun and see where the river takes me. Is it possible for a rebound relationship to eventually turn into a real one? I never really even knew what rebound even was until now. Also if it didnt work out and we are just having fun with eachother i still dont want to mess up our friendship or anything...

my brain is overloaded and fried! I thought I had some relationship experience but i guess im just getting started learning about all this crazy stuff! eek

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by blahblahman View Post
    i still dont want to mess up our friendship or anything...
    She effectively did that the first time you screwed. Goodluck with the "friendship" when she meets a guy.

i think a lot of people here have had their heat broken... Not much intrest in taking chances in that name of love! sure i know it could end up ruff but i would rather have tried my hardest to get the girl of my dreams and it ended up terrible than to have just done nothing and always wondered... this is a crazy time in my life and I think i just might have some luck built up for me! wellll we will seeeeeee

I agree with girl86 that your friendship is over. Don't fool yourself about that. Friends don't ****.

As far as protecting yourself goes, you seem to be approaching the situation with appropriate wariness. Just enjoy the experience.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So long as you're prefectly aware that she could be using you for your penis. And while I'm sure that's lots of guys' dream- it isn't yours. Be real the minute you realize you NEED more and she doesn't WANT more- stop screwing, until that point screw away!

well we actually haven't had sex since that night. but we hang out a lot and have great times and kiss and are all over each other.. she texts me all the time and we bring out the best personalities in each other. She really is amazing and i hope this turns into something but i am putting a lot of myself into this crazy "relationship" it would be very painful if it went sour.. lets just hope she falls in love with me...