+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Things went tragically wrong.

Things went tragically wrong.

Hello there so now I am going to tell you a tale. This is not Tv series this is not Santa Barbara this is reality and this happened to me. I met my girlfriend in my homeland during summer 2009 it was those three moths before going to study in Uk. The thing is that my friend with who I am studying now in uk was visiting my homeland and we had a lot of parties. In one of them I found my love, and present ex- girlfriend the main subject of pain for me now. We had awesome summer I was kind a sure shes loving me. But later it appeared that she will go to study to london and I will go to other smaller city scaroborugh But we decided to leave earlier and have great time in uk scarborough as much as possible and later I promised her to visit london and be together... Week before leaving all things went wrong she didn't want sex and other normal things for a couple. But I was optimistic and just thought she wanted some freedom. When we arrived to Uk we met my good friend who was visiting my homeland in the begining of the summer (he is second year student now) I came her and just things went crazy I was having quarells with my girlfriend every day she didn't even wanted to tuch me. I was feeling awfull and painfull... I realised something is not okay. Later on I backed her to the corner and one morning she decided to tell me everything. She was in love with my best friend for whole summer and was with me just to get here and see him because I was kind a bridge connecting them... She used me lied to me... sworn that she loves me for thousand times... Had sex with me... just to get there... We broke up. She went to study in london and I left as foul... now she's in london found other boyfriend. My best friend she dumped me and used me for has other gilrfriend and I just see thousand happy people arround. I feel awfull and sometimes even think about suiciding even though I HATE HER FOR DOING THIS... I just want to be on my feet again but those memories of months passed together everything and the knowledge that it was a lie they are killing me.. I can't even party, can't sleep or even eat not thinking about what happened to me.. Every day I just wake up as a idiot. The anger and desparation is killing me.... I can't live. I would like to make new relationship with someone but it is desparate and every girl probably notices that on my face... How to continue living? how to be happy like other people are? :/ HELP!

Listen up brother, don't think about that bitch. Seriously, she doesn't deserve even a single second of your life. Forget her. It's very hard I know but you've got to do it. You can take up new hobbies, work out on your body and attract female attention, work hard on your studies and become a successful person in life. I believe, with every break up, there lies a thousand of opportunities to achieve something in life. Go for it!

Don't think about suicide or something, please. Get back up on your feet and show the whole world who you really are. The show must go on

Focus on your goals and hobbies. It takes time, but you'll eventually get over her. When you're perfectly happy being alone, go out and find a girlfriend.