+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I just don't get it...

I just don't get it...

Back in February I met this girl. We'll call her A. We talked for about two months before I got with my ex, but it was just random. Not even to friends. We didn't talk for 5 months and just started talking again about two months ago. A week before me and A started talking again, I met B. We were just friends. Still following?

Anyways, me and B were talking as friends and me and A started going on dates. We went on two, one right after the other. Then we didn't go on another for a week and a half. And now it's been two weeks... going on two and a half since we hung out. And I've tried to get another date going. I've texted her without her responding. When we were in conversation, it would die when I asked when we were going to hang out again. At one point I even asked about being exclusive and she didn't seem to want that since we hadn't been dating long enough. That's fine. When I mentioned I didn't like that we weren't hanging out often enough, she made it seem like I was asking too much. She said she was busy and still trying to make time for other friends too. That's fine. When we would go two or three days without talking was the only time she'd initiate conversation. Whatever. She would sign offline without saying bye during conversations. Whatever.

So, me and B started talking more and last night we officially decided that we were going to give a relationship a try. I assumed that A wasn't interested anymore because of everything I just mentioned and I'm not going to ask her what she thinks about me being with someone else when it doesn't even seem like she's interested. So, today I get an email and a text from her saying how I'm fake and shit because of that. I'm apparently an asshole and I'm never to talk to her again.

I don't get it. Why are women so ****ing crazy? You don't show interest and so when I go with someone that does, I'm the asshole? I am with someone now, so I don't care about dating her, but I'm just wondering why I attract the crazy bitches all the time. Or are all women REALLY like this?
    I don't chase, I replace.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha later on we have got to catch up... i got dramas that would make you laugh.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    haha later on we have got to catch up... i got dramas that would make you laugh.

raverboy
    I'm all ears.

I just don't get it. I was really into A and I would have gladly been exclusive with her had she told me that she wanted it when I asked. But to get mad at me because SHE didn't show interest and so I went with someone that did... that's ridiculous.

Women are just crazy. In the long run, I'm glad I didn't end up with her because this is just crazy shit. Learn to be ****ing reasonable.

Yeh, there are a lot of psychos out there.

I'd send a reply back to A asking "Who are you again?"
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Yeh, there are a lot of psychos out there.

I'd send a reply back to A asking "Who are you again?"
    Meh, I'm just going to ignore her now I guess. I would have liked to have stayed friends because she's friends with her exes, but apparently I'm an asshole and I ****ed her over.

^^lol that's good but terrible at the same time. maybe she just wanted you to make more of an effort wooing her. she thought you might be quality. quality men make a bigger effort than going for someone who just is available, jus' sayin', so she is dissapointed that you aren't any different. that's all, she'll get over it
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It sounds like she was wanting you to pursue her for longer than a couple of weeks. We crazy girls like to feel like your interest is sustained...

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    ^^lol that's good but terrible at the same time. maybe she just wanted you to make more of an effort wooing her. she thought you might be quality. quality men make a bigger effort than going for someone who just is available, jus' sayin', so she is dissapointed that you aren't any different. that's all, she'll get over it
    But that's the thing. I did make effort. I tried setting up dates numerous times. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to sit on my ass and not go on dates for a month because some girl is trying to play a cat and mouse game with me. It's not like I didn't initiate anything.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    It sounds like she was wanting you to pursue her for longer than a couple of weeks. We crazy girls like to feel like your interest is sustained...
    But that's the thing. I would have pursued her for longer (from the time we had gone on our first date until today has been a month and a halfish)... but we weren't going on dates. We were barely talking. It's not like we hung out every few days for two weeks and I found something else.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, my guess is that she's just cazy, then. Better you find out now that after you made her your girlfriend, right?

I don't see anything wrong with what she said. It didn't seem like she wasn't showing interest. Maybe you were asking too much; she has a social life of her own. You aren't her man so she didn't have to devote all her time to you. It just seems like she did have interest in you but thinks you were coming on too strong. But I guess all of that is irrelevant since you assumed she doesn't like you and moved on. A must have wanted you stick around and take things slow... try harder and longer.

Exactly. I was more just wondering how I keep getting stuck with the crazy ones.

I understand being upset by everything. But she's obviously not THAT interested or she wouldn't have completely shunned me like she did.

well i let a guy pursue me for 7 years and am considering allowing him date me now coz he never gave up and in fairness it's fairly admirable
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    But that's the thing. I would have pursued her for longer (from the time we had gone on our first date until today has been a month and a halfish)... but we weren't going on dates. We were barely talking. It's not like we hung out every few days for two weeks and I found something else.
    Oh ok... knowing this.. forget what I said. She's nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with what she said. It didn't seem like she wasn't showing interest. Maybe you were asking too much; she has a social life of her own. You aren't her man so she didn't have to devote all her time to you. It just seems like she did have interest in you but thinks you were coming on too strong. But I guess all of that is irrelevant since you assumed she doesn't like you and moved on. A must have wanted you stick around and take things slow... try harder and longer.
    I'm sorry, but if we hang out once every two weeks and rarely communicate, I'm not going to set aside dating other people. And if someone else comes along before you get off your ass, then you're SOL.

Taking things slow is fine. But she got MAD at me because of all this. It would have been one thing for her to say, "well, that sucks. I was actually interested and wish you would have gone slower." No, she called me fake and told me to never speak to her again. All because I went on three dates with her in a month and a half.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast