+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: asking males...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

asking males...

hey guys - i post on another forum in which two (young) males said that kissing is more intimate than sex. I am wondering if this is just a matter of their youth, or is this common thinking amongst males? Because it seems to me that getting naked and inserting yourself IN to someone else's body is pretty darn intimate!

And according to Casablanca, you must remember this: a kiss is just a kiss...

I think they're confusing sex between people open to love and sex as a business arrangement.

There's a reason guys don't generally make women that throw pussy at them on the first date their girlfriends but will girls they get a kiss from at the end of a first date.

I chalk their mistake up to youth and/or whoring.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i think that just be young bluster, really.

Although it is true sex can be pretty non-intimate for a young guy. Much more about the guy himself, and his ego, especially if its a one night stand. Best of all is when he gets to tell his mates.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    eh, even the "open to love" vs. "business arrangement" seems a little sentimental to me. I guess I just think of kissing as a normal part of foreplay, regardless of whether or not a love relationship is an option.

Once a guy's paying, there's no more sentimentality or intimacy to it than would be attributed to any other object. Men just aren't wired that way (for the most part). Ask most guys who've ever gone to a whore to look deep into themselves, they'll almost to a man admit that they should have just saved the money and cleared the pipes themselves... this statement ignores people with real sexual addictions/compulsions of course.

If we're talking $1,000 an hour girlfriend experiences, that's something else entirely.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabras View Post
    Once a guy's paying, there's no more sentimentality or intimacy to it than would be attributed to any other object. Men just aren't wired that way (for the most part). Ask most guys who've ever gone to a whore to look deep into themselves, they'll almost to a man admit that they should have just saved the money and cleared the pipes themselves... this statement ignores people with real sexual addictions/compulsions of course.

If we're talking $1,000 an hour girlfriend experiences, that's something else entirely.
    So then you are agreeing with the boys? That kissing is more intimate? (they really weren't talking about paying, i don't think... just casual sex.)

hmmmm.....

Wow, you guys really are a breed apart....

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was absolutely enthralled when I kissed my g/f for the first time, and even when she finally let me hold her hand.

But I'm over that now, it's all about the penis/vagina massage.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yes, fras - but do you consider one more intimate than the other?

I think that the reason it might be a little difficult to understand is because sex and feeling are not nessesarily connected... Sex can be just that - sex (of course kissing can be just that also)...

Another arguement might be that kissing evokes higher feelings (like love and extacy), while sex normally just evokes lust...

does this make sense?
    Feelings are powerful things - they override our minds and our bodies, as if trying to control us. We are but mere vessels for them to carry out their will.

Your Friend - Bjarke T.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    yes, fras - but do you consider one more intimate than the other?
    For me it's sex.

I find open mouth kissing to be a bothersome ritual I need to partake in to ensure the sex will be good.

But I do genuinely enjoy giving her a smooch on the cheek when she's half asleep before I leave in the morning.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by RomantiGoth View Post
    I think that the reason it might be a little difficult to understand is because sex and feeling are not nessesarily connected...
    Yeah, i get that, and I don't really have a problem with it. I just don't understand why if you can dissociate sex from intimacy, the same can't be done with kissing, which is much less invasive.

I'm not agreeing with the boys; romantic sex, casual/contractual sex and kissing are three different things. Romantically, the sex is the most intimate for most men (as found in my highly scientific study of me), casually one is done to achieve the other and contractually you just don't kiss a whore.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Yeah, i get that, and I don't really have a problem with it. I just don't understand why if you can dissociate sex from intimacy, the same can't be done with kissing, which is much less invasive.
    I did not say that it could not be done with kissing - because it can... much more easily, might I add ... I'm sorry if you misunderstood that part of my post
    Feelings are powerful things - they override our minds and our bodies, as if trying to control us. We are but mere vessels for them to carry out their will.

Your Friend - Bjarke T.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I know some hookers won't kiss. And some others will charge big bucks if the John wants to kiss them. In a way it's more intimate because the desire to kiss someone comes from a different source. It's a desire for connection, it's not just driven by carnal impulse.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    I know some hookers won't kiss. And some others will charge big bucks if the John wants to kiss them. In a way it's more intimate because the desire to kiss someone comes from a different source. It's a desire for connection, it's not just driven by carnal impulse.
    Yeah, I saw that in the "Pretty Woman" movie, so I guess I assocated this stance with primarily females, and secondarily with prostitutes. Do you think male prostitutes refuse to kiss their johns?

Anyway, I guess I never realized males would be so prissy about it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast