+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Angry ex.... :/

Angry ex.... :/

I'm a little unsure how the male minds works - in this situation particularly

My ex has found out I'm seeing someone else. He has turned from someone who was desperately trying to keep us as friends - to a real nasty piece of abusive work. He messaged me on Facebook today with all sorts of threats, (he sold me his car and is now refusing to sign it over to me & says he'll get police involved and say I've stolen it...) and has now said I can't have my cat back...petty stuff like that, but mixed in with all sorts of swear words and cusses...I won't repeat them....

Why is he acting like this now he knows? He made his decision by getting with his new girlfriend, I wanted him back & he threw that in my face. Now I'm moving on, he doesn't like it

I really want to totally cut ties, but I can't but he's not making this any easier - especially now with todays message. As soon as the car is signed over thats the last of the ties...so why is he acting like this?
    Last edited by Lava_twilight; 20-10-09 at 04:31 AM.
    Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same. -- Anon

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    As long as you weren't dating, you were still a possibility. Now, that possibility is gone.

He's acting like this because he's an asshole.

Go get your cat. Un-friend him on Facebook. Give the car back. Walk away.

End of story.
    Spammer Spanker

He's that guy that ruins it for all the good guys out there. But i think gigabitch pretty much has it covered.. the car isn't worth having that much shit thrown on you. And he's stupid for trying to involve the police if there is a message on your facebook proving his dumb ass intentions..

I must agree with Gigabitch on this one... Except on the car-part, since you paid for it

I guess would be that he still likes you, or at the very least views you as "his" property.. either that, or he is a sociopath (do not get technical on me, you know what I mean)...

to really answer your question, it might be worth to know who broke up with who and why? also, how long have you been together and how was your relationship?

But I suppose, if you where looking for a quick answer, asking questions about the past, might not be the best way around it
    Feelings are powerful things - they override our minds and our bodies, as if trying to control us. We are but mere vessels for them to carry out their will.

Your Friend - Bjarke T.

LT, combine vashti and GB's answers and you have it in a nutshell.

Please move on babe, there's only going to ever be trouble from here on out with this one.

Thanks guys, he's just really annoyed me that he has started acting like this, when he was the one that said he didn't want arguments between us...

@ Gigabitch - He's not been on my friends list for the last few weeks now, unfriended him as soon as it really was over between us. Also, I paid £2000 for the car, would love to just dump it on his drive, but need it for work

@ RomantiGoth - just over 2 years, we were planning on getting married next year (lucky escape I guess). He ended it to be with a girl he had met from work...then he wanted me back, then changed his mind & went back to her. No end of heart ache, so I'm trying to move on - just as I feel like I am, he throws something else at me. I do think he still thinks he can control me, he has put a 'ban' on me talking to any of his friends...he's a very controlling guy...even now. Although, I have no reason to talk to any of his mates, didn't really know them when we were together, so have no reason to start now x

@ Primo - thanks hun, I will do my best. I'm finding it really hard to move on, because deep down I do still love him. F*cked up I know, but emotionally I can't let go of him. Even 6 weeks on...I know it will get easier, but for now, it really hurts still

GAH. Maybe my ex is just one f*cked up cookie.... :/
    Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same. -- Anon

Quote Originally Posted by Lava_twilight View Post
    GAH. Maybe my ex is just one f*cked up cookie.... :/
    I would certainly say so
    Feelings are powerful things - they override our minds and our bodies, as if trying to control us. We are but mere vessels for them to carry out their will.

Your Friend - Bjarke T.

Quote Originally Posted by RomantiGoth View Post
    I would certainly say so
    So, if he is so bad for me, and is treating me like cr*p, why the heck can't I just forget him, move on & stop loving him
    Last edited by Lava_twilight; 20-10-09 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lava_twilight View Post
    So, if he is so bad for me, and is treating me like cr*p, why the heck can't I just forget him, move on & stop loving him
    LT, this is a discussion that I have had with myself and many others before, I will never understand why men that treat women badly seem to hold their hearts..

Give it time, you will get over him and maybe you will meet and love someone who treats you as you deserve to be treated.. Just learn from the experience and don't let it taint your view of men.. There are lots of good men out there..

He was a big part of your life.. You have been together for the last two years and for a moment you thought that you were going to marry.. And despite how you feel, it is just not easy to erase two years of experience, of history, of feelings...

In those two years you, and a part of your identity, has become attached to him. It is going to take time to severe that connection completly, just as it took time growing the connection (note that it wil usually be must quicker when severeing).

He might even have left such a mark on you that you will never quite heal, and thus you will never be able to forget about him. My best advice is to close the case as fast as possible and then just wait... healing the heart takes time... and when you are ready, you will start living again, hopefully without him as a part of you or your identity..

Your Friend - Bjarke T.

Quote Originally Posted by RomantiGoth View Post
    He was a big part of your life.. You have been together for the last two years and for a moment you thought that you were going to marry.. And despite how you feel, it is just not easy to erase two years of experience, of history, of feelings...
    I think the hardest thing for me to deal with right now, is the beginning part of this year I was carrying our child. We were planning it all, and back then, he was such a caring person - full of love and life. I lost the baby in February, which is probably affecting me more than I dare to let on in the outside world. So many what if's.... I don't let this side out to anyone close to me, I don't want the sympathy, but it still affects me bad.

This is so hard, I feel like a total wreck, yet to everyone else, I've moved on and am happy....

I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your baby It might have contributed to your break-up (if not directly linked)..

Am I to understand that you haven't spoken to anyone about this, in the outside world? How about your parents or best friend?

Your Friend - Bjarke T.

I think it actually did lead up to it. Towards my due date I know I changed, which, to be honest I guess would have been a natural reaction. Pretty much within a few weeks that baby would have been born, we had split up. I'm not blaming myself, I know that's easy to do - but just the timing seems appropriate, if not circumstantial.

Sounds pathetic, but he was my best friend. I find it hard to get close to people to become their friend, I have this guard up that I find real hard to let down. I told him everything, stuff even my Parents would never know. My mum knows I lost the baby, but only very recently, and after we had split. I said I didn't want to talk about it, and she respected that and has never pushed for more information. So really, it's just him, my mum and you guys on here that know....

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I give You advise on that police thing, even if he goes there or not , You do it. keep the messenges from him where he admit he sold You his car and is blackmailing You and go to police. I hate such jerks.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv9VKKXwVxU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv9VKKXwVxU[/ame]
    I wazzzz here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast