+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Old Cliche of friends

Old Cliche of friends

HELP. so i am in love with my best friend. i know, this is old news to everyone here. but i need to get over her. i can't be decisive with other girls anymore cause i keep thinking what if my friend will eventually love me back. not to toot my own horn, but i seriously have 4 girls at the moment that i can go out with, all very cute, church girls and what i am looking for. but their not the girl i've fallen in love with.
    i guess i'll explain our friendship, we hang out everyday, literally. we never do anything, most nights i'm just sitting on her front porch having a cigarette.
    anyways, i did try to distance myself from her, i just stopped talking to her and ignored her calls and texts. she stopped calling and texting me for a while and i got her out of my head. then some how, i really don't know how, she came back into my life. she just said the right words and i couldn't just not help her in her situation at the time...and i get lied to again so i again ignore her. but again she comes back into my life. shes better now, and also back in my life and we again hang out everyday.

so what do i do? UGH, i just wish i had the finances to move out of this situation for good.

You can't run from your problems.

Make a total split with her and this time make it stick. If you have to, explain exactly why; let her know you valued her friendship but as a friend she is tormenting you and not allowing you to move on with your life by her mere presence.

oh, i forgot, i to tell you guys, i told her how i felt and told her i needed my space to get over her. didnt last long, she just kept coming bak into my life and saying things like, ''i know you said you wanted space, but lets just hang out a bit.'' and a bit turned into a lot.

She's being a pretty crappy friend then isn't she? Call her out on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Heratriumphant View Post
    She's being a pretty crappy friend then isn't she? Call her out on it.
    i did when she was addicted to heroine and other drugs....but that never stopped her from getting back into my life...i really think moving away is the ONLY way to escape and get over her.

She's a bad choice, go for the church girls!