+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Some constructive critism ?

Moe is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Some constructive critism ?

Ok I'm in my mid 40's average looking I guess. Have lots of friends when I go someplace I never have a problem talking with women I actually love women and can find something nice about any women. They always approach me and talk and I have no problem here. But most of them are wing-nuts if I may say. Married and want to date, want me to adopt their kids, the list goes on.
    Problem
    I've only had three long term relationships in my life and am getting tired of looking. I have been told by one women who was older then me that I would make a nice wife someday I was so nice. WTF
    I am a gentleman and some don't like that, I respect all people. I am semi retired had two successful business, I don't have any bills have a newer car, a small farm, raising 3 kids on my own. It's agreed I am above average in the bedroom, been told this many times and I agree. LOL I could spend days in the bed with the right women.
    For some dumb ass reason I convinced one Ex. to go back to her husband and I guess it's good because it worked out for them. Another left me with her kids to raise. and the last if you look in a past post just left from what I am now told I was just to good to her, She always needs to fix people, crack heads, alcoholics and so on, cooked for her after she came home from work, took care of her kids, she needed nothing, but just said I did everything for her. No I didn't smother her she chose to be around me 24/7 I never asked.
    Are the days of women wanting a gentlemen over??????
    Last edited by Moe; 22-10-09 at 09:41 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The number of age appropriate women for you to date will be diminished because other guys married off most of them. You will need to expect that you will have to deal with a certain amount of baggage (kids, etc.).

As for the gentleman part, ofcourse women want that. The fact that someone said you'd make a great wife makes me think you have a different problem, though.

Users Country Flag
    I still communicate with her at least once a year sometime more. She meant I kept a neat house, took care of my kids well and such, she actually used to give me mothers day cards.
    Is this so bad, should of clarified this.
    Baggage don't bother me, I've taking care of kids my whole life. Am actually still involved in the life of some of my Ex's kids. Sports and such.

Where ARE you? I have someone for you- great mom, super dedicated to her kids, cute little blonde, 38 years old. She needs a decent man. A good man.

I want to call dibs on you for her.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Where ARE you? I have someone for you- great mom, super dedicated to her kids, cute little blonde, 38 years old. She needs a decent man. A good man.

I want to call dibs on you for her.
    LOL

Funny but I'm not a player so to speak, don't do bars, drink or do drugs.
    One thing I will say is since my break-up a few months back I've been approached by a few women who all have known us(the Ex. and I) for a few years now. THEY ARE MARRIED(sorry but I won't do that). One actually introduced me to her husband as a really really good friend I nearly fell over. I talk or text them regularly and all say the same thing, my husband would never do what you do. I'm involved in a lot of activities with the kids and I have never seen some of these kids fathers, they're at the races, hunting at a football party and so on. Man life is short enjoy your family.

Great, then it's all set. My friend is looking for a husband, not a fling. She was with a bozo who wouldn't marry her for the last ten years and finally left him because it went against her beliefs to keep living with a man who didn't respect her enough to marry her.

You sound ideal. Sell the farm and move to Santa Fe. She's perfect for you.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Great, then it's all set. My friend is looking for a husband, not a fling. She was with a bozo who wouldn't marry her for the last ten years and finally left him because it went against her beliefs to keep living with a man who didn't respect her enough to marry her.

You sound ideal. Sell the farm and move to Santa Fe. She's perfect for you.
    Thanks for the offer but have one more child with 6 more years of school. And 3,000 miles seems to be an awful long distant relationship.
    I hear the weathers good out there anyway. I need a warmer climate.

[url]http://www.uhaul.com/[/url]
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    LOL that's funny, but
    I always said the day my daughter graduates HS I'm out a here.

Gigabitch you seem to do a lot of posting here is chivalry dead?
    I see women all the time who are just abused in my opinion by their partners what's the deal, sad part is most seem too either like it or put up with it. Why?
    I used to do some construction work and 9 out of 10 so called men would brag daily about their conqust, it was sad to listen to it all day long. I know half were most likely B/S but still are people that unhappy with life. When my Ex. and I were together I was the happiest person in the world and let people know it.
    Last edited by Moe; 23-10-09 at 02:36 AM.

Chivalry is not dead! My husband is a prince. He's not perfect, nobody is, but he really tries to be a gentleman at all times (except in bed, heh heh).

There are lots of quality women out there looking for a keeper, even in your age bracket. Don't give up, Moe.
    Spammer Spanker