+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Intimate Dreams

Intimate Dreams

Anyone get one out of the blue about someone you never expected.

I rarely remember dreams, but last night I had one about a girl that I work in the same area with (not someone I even see on a weekly basis, just once in awhile, couple times a month maybe). She's attractive, we have small talked a couple of times that's about it. As far as anything flirtatious, nothing, she gave me a compliment on my appearance once, but it definitely wasn't anything that made me raise on eyebrow.

Anyway, when I would see her I'd think hmm, she's cute etc., but not a girl that would really get my attention and keep me thinking and I was pretty sure that she had a bf. In fact I had NEVER thought about her outside of the occasional time she'd cross my mind if I was at work (which was our common ground). Talking with some co-workers (girls) about relationships a couple of days ago they mentioned that they think she was engaged now and had found Mr Right. It was them who brought her up btw, not me.

Out of the blue last night I had this dream that her and I were friends and another guy was bothering her and she wanted him to leave (he wasn't a boyfriend in the dream) so I took her in my car and left him behind. Then we were at someone's house and she said she was going somewhere to get away and I told her to be careful and gave her a hug that was more than friendly, my hand was sliding over her hip to the curve of her tush. I walked away, then she come over to me to get a kind of soft snuggly kiss on the cheek, she reciprocated my more than friendly hug and said we'd see each other soon.

I think it's nature's way of telling me I want to have her before she gets married?
    Last edited by Primo; 24-10-09 at 12:35 AM.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have them all the time!! Can be about various people that i hardly know..i sometimes feel a little bad as i have a bf, but i did read somewhere that when you have dreams like that, usually its the actions you desire rather than the person in it.
    Some of the people i dream about i wouldnt ever think of going there even if i was single..
    Last edited by qwertz; 09-11-09 at 02:41 AM.

I think I only even remembered the dream because I was so surprised this woman was in it. Like you say, just hypothetically I don't even think we'd make a good match.

I guess I want to caress tushes with someone and share a soft teasing kiss? :-P Not bad, but you'd think I'd want more in a dream ! :-D

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeh..mine go a bit further than that lol...especially lately!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    yeh..mine go a bit further than that lol...especially lately!!!!
    Ya, this was an odd dream for sure, I even half woke-up, rolled over and then it finished. You're gonna have a long weekend ! ;-)

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    long weekend..i think thats an understatement!!

i also think i may have an addiction lol