+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Smelly liquid

Smelly liquid

Im my gf's second sex partner, she havnt have sex for years since she broke up with her ex.

So, we had sex, her normal 'wet' liquid is scentless and slightly salty, I can taste it while eating her out. But then after we've done having sex, when I pull out, I can feel there's some liquid from the front end of the condom, the liquid from deep inside her vagina is different from the 'wet' liquid (cant think of that term) that I can taste outside, it is slightly thicker, and smells of rotten banana. I cant see what is the color of the liquid because she doesnt want me turning on the light.

My finger smells of the liquid from removing the condom, I made her smell my finger but she didnt smell anything unusual.

It kinda reminds me of how girls smell when they're on their period. But it cant be becoz she's not on hers. So, what is that liquid supposed to be?
    What could change the nature of a man?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you sure its not after shes cum and its just her fluid but stronger smelling?

I cant say mine smells of rotten banana though so cant help you with that

Yeah, it could be, or probably be her cum/female ejaculate, but it smells. Is it supposed to smell?

Um, anyone here ever have cum/female ejaculate that smells? Be it yourself's or your girlfriend's?

Could yeast infection cause the smell? I was gonna bring her yogurt everytime I see her, coz it's kinda freaking me out a bit, really worried about her.

urgh....unless there is a gyne in the LF house, I think you and your girl need to go to a clinic, just to get the all clear, and maybe do it together so she isn't offended that you find her smell...erm....

It is quite impossible to make her go to the gyno, she will end up really pissed if I make her go.

I will try again next week and see if there's still any weird smell.

Nothing should have that strong of a scent unless she was having her period. There has to be something not normal, though I can't imagine a rotten banana smell right off hand.

Even girls that soak the sheets when they get a nut, it's just more of the same clean bodily fluid that's inside her, I was with one girl that was this way, there was no odd smell or taste at all.

If she says it's normal though, I guess she'd be the one to know.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Jeezus, you actually wiped your finger with it and made her smell it? How humiliating for her. I'd be surprised if she ever wanted to have sex with you again.

Anyway, maybe the smell has to do with the way the chemicals on your condom and her vaginal proteins interact. If she had an infection, it would probably smell bad before you put your penis in her.

If I were her, I'd see the gynecologist, and probably stop sleeping with you. (sorry)

I felt the liquid on the condom when I was removing the thing, so now my finger has the smell, at first i didnt pay any mind to the smell. I wiped it with tissue, but the smell still persists. And while cuddling, I feel the room is full of the banana smell, so Im kinda worried and asks if she smells anything, she said no, I didnt tell her its the smell from the liquid and places my finger near her, and she didnt smell anything.

Well, I cant think of any other more respecting way of doing it, but besides having her smell the finger, or the dirty tissue, am I supposed to make her smell the used condom, or ask her to bend and smell her own vagina? I didnt insult her by telling her that her vaginal discharge is smelly, I simply asked if she smell anything funny.

Vashti, we're intimate enough to be having sex, if her bodily fluid is having offensive smell, and its not from her armpit, feet, I would assume something is wrong with her health, I was worried about her, but I wouldnt tell it straight to her face and I felt I was being respecting and sensitive, i am not trying to humiliate her or insult her, if you still cant understand the intention of my post.
    Last edited by valkyrie4896; 24-10-09 at 10:59 PM.

yeah, i probably wouldn't sleep with you again either if after the fact you're like, "do you smell anything funny?"

i'd probably say, "i think it's your breath."
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Yup, its prolly my breath.

I don't think you were being disrespectful.
    Sure there are better ways to go about it but you did it the best way you know how.
    I think you are handling it well.
    Just assure and hold her when you talk to her about it.
    Go to the doctor with her... so that she feels comfortable.
    It can be very embarrassing for her.