+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What type of asian girls do western guys like?

Yeah well... still no asian man with caucasian girl. Anyway, congratulations to your brother

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha you have to come to hawaii. it's the most ethinic diverse place. you'll see all sorts of couples here, and yes, we have asian men with caucasian women too. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

"come" to hawaii? So... you are in hawaii now? Haha... Ok maybe when I get enough money to travel on my own... I've always wanted to go to Hawaii actually, seems like a really nice tropical island (don't know why I want to go there since I'm already living in one though Hawaii's beaches are reputedly one of the if not the best in the world)

Men - whether Caucasian or not - appreciate girls - Asian or not - who don't ask themselves what kind of girls men like and who can act like they're proud of who they are.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Regular posters - whether Caucasian or not - appreciate it when 3 year old threads aren't bumped.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by celestina View Post
    Men - whether Caucasian or not - appreciate girls - Asian or not - who don't ask themselves what kind of girls men like and who can act like they're proud of who they are.

thank goodness for your reply! i was about to write one similar to this!

sheesh

Asian girls get picked up all the time... I had a neighbor once, not particularly attractive, chinese accent, but still got picked up by a nice caucasian guy.

Quote Originally Posted by mimimalu View Post
    I'm an asian college girl .Recently I found myself kinda had a crush on an American guy,who'a around his mid 20th.

What trouble me a lot now is : I have no idea about what kind of asian girls those western guys are interested in.Do they like really slim girls ?or those who have some baby fat? Do they want asia-styled girls or ...?

Anyway,I really want to hear about your ideas!!!

Expecting your reply.Thank you!
    This is my answer. Damn, this thread is old...but I still couldn't resist.

"Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Though I am too not familiar with western guys, I guess their taste is unlikely to be uniform?
    good luck

I'm an asian college girl .Recently I found myself kinda had a crush on an American guy,who'a around his mid 20th.

What trouble me a lot now is : I have no idea about what kind of asian girls those western guys are interested in.Do they like really slim girls ?or those who have some baby fat? Do they want asia-styled girls or ...?

Well, to put it bluntly, I prefer slim Asian girls with the tiny waists, long straight hair (mid-back) with tidy racks (B cups).

Okay, what did I actually date? Not the above.

What I dated in college was a 4'10" Hawaiian girl with long straight hair, sexy wire glasses and...humongous boobs. I mean, the poor girl must have had F or G cups.

The shoulder straps on her bra were like hauling straps for a boat crane at a lake launching site...she had the wooly pads under the straps so her shoulders wouldn't get bruised. Poor girl. You know, at first a guy sees those things and says "Holy crap! I'm getting those!" First time you get her out of the blouse and you see what's holding those things up and what its doing to her back and her shoulders...its a total turnoff. Its like you're visiting a terminally ill patient.

So long story short...I prefer small waited, full lipped, B cup Asian girls who have a clean look...the nerdy look. Knit shirt, faded jeans, white tennis shoes. And, glasses.

I'll attempt to answer this in just two words;

Misa Campo
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

I like ones that are like western girl.

Fat is good and a big bum is good. Need to have breasts too, skinny is very bad.

Very small asian girls are ugly.

I like South Korean and Malaysian. They are very nice and friendly that is a positive.

I don't like anime asian girls that look like anime are ugly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12