+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Seven Month relationship, having trouble with her emotions

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance

Seven Month relationship, having trouble with her emotions

Alright, hey everyone.

I sort of sighed when I typed "loveforum.net" in the address bar. Normally when I'm happy, I don't have to come here. Anyway, I've been in a seven month relationship for some time. Recently, I discovered that she seems to get emotional at the slightest thing. This has been going on for weeks now. She just doesn't act reasonable when we go out with friends. She is pissy and insufferable. Tonight, she was a bit reasonable when we were around friends, but we were going to hang out after our friends left, but I had to drive some of them home. She went to her house, and then she called me and said..

Her: "What do you want to do?"
    Me: "I'll call you back in a little, Alison, I'm driving, Haha." (Very light-hearted, etc.)
    Her: *Exasperated Sigh*/Hangup

-later-

Me: "So what's up, I'm done driving"
    Her: "I don't care, whatever" (pissy tone)
    Me: "Well, whatever you want to do is fine baby, I have time"
    Her: "Well I don't care" (same pissy tone)

We had several conversations like the above, until she just decided to go home because my sister was doing something at my house. I thought that this was fine, but as I talked to her later tonight, she simply said nothing. She'd respond if I'd yell into the phone so I knew she heard me, but other than that, she just sort of sat there. She is just horrendously frustrating. Now, I figure something is wrong. I try to get to the bottom of it, but she says stuff like "It's not your fault" and simply blows me off. Turns out, she doesn't have any real reason to be pissed about anything. She is literally just being a bitch.

I tell her that she is being pissy, and I want her to stop it and just go to sleep, since she is occasionally like this when she is being pissy. She continues to act pissy, not going to bed. Eventually, I get fed up and just hang up.

I honestly don't know what to do with her. Right now, she is sending me overdramaticized texts about how we should break up, since she doesn't want me to be unhappy. I know for a fact that she is being dramatic and doesn't want to, since when I tell her that she can break up with me if she feels that she wants to, she goes: "I don't want to, I just don't want you to be unhappy", which is her bitch-way of telling me she doesn't want to break up.

But I don't know right now. She is being completely unreasonable, and I want to live my life. FIRSTLY, I'm tired of doing this "I'm having a horrible day, make it better now!". SECONDLY, on a less related topic, she takes basically both of my weekend nights. I don't mind spending one night with her, but I'm tired of spending both. It isn't as though she stops me, but she ALWAYS wants me to meet her at some random place at two o'clock in the morning, so we can have "sex" (short of intercourse), since she's "horny".

I feel as though this basically becomes a guilt trap not to go out with my own friends. I can "go out with them", but I can't ever have them over. Since I generally think I can deal with these situations by kind, but firm confrontation, I try to confront her about it. Instead of just being pleasant, she says something like "Oh, that's FINE". Sometimes, she adds onto this act by mildly storming off. Other times, she plays it off as genuine, but never stops guilt-trapping me.

*Sigh*.

Help, please.
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

stop being her bitch? Tell her to get lost already and find someone that can think about other people
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung