+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do ladies? [My story...]

What should I do ladies? [My story...]

Well... here it goes.

I am currently 20 years old. After being overweight for my teenage life, let's just say, im completely new to girls and the dating scene. Only recently have I thought of myself as anywhere near worthy of a woman. I started seeing complete douchebags and losers with good women... so i figured I could get the same... or better right? Well...

I don't know about that right now. I would consider myself attractive, no matter how unconfident I am at times. I am im pretty good shape, I exercise a lot, am very sociable, can hold a conversation with just about anyone... but women I am attracted to.

Although a jerk at times, cynical, and pompous assertive dick, I would consider myself the 'Nice Guy'. I really think the dickhead side of me is just a cover up. Im a complete sucker when it comes to women... and am too nice at times.

Alright, now that you [hopefully] know a little about me now, onto my story. There's this girl... who I met about a year ago at my friends house. The very first second of seeing this girl, I recognized a beauty I don't see in many girls, even the 10's that I come across daily. Most 10's are skanks, and have a very dark aura surrounding them, and I am pretty good at sensing this now. However, this girl... had a very bright and glowing aura, and I still have a hard time explaining/comprehending this.

I played my cool the whole night... trying my best to be myself, and think I did a pretty good job at it. Im really good at not obviously checking out girls that I am near, too good infact. I reconnected with her online sometime later, and even visited/hung out with her a few times after.

She seems to have a lot of same interests and ideologies as me, I would give anything to date this girl. Literally...

OK enough about her!

Here's the current situation:

She's in my town again, and I don't know how to approach this. I made it clear that we should hang out while she's here, and she seems to be up to the idea. if only she knew...

Basically, the problem: She and I have never had a relationship, and I honestly think that she sees me as just a friend right now. Mainly because, I show no interest in her(or any women). Even when secretly, I am going insane over this girl almost.

Another problem, she is giving NO SIGNS. Whatsoever. Ive had many experiences with women, where they will atleast give some sign, whether it be positive or negative. By talking to a girl for awhile, ill have a pretty good understanding if she's into me or not. But this girl... no signs at all! Not even elusive body language that we show when we are un/interested in someone. I really am clueless if she's into me or not. And it sucks. It would honestly be better to know that she ISN'T into me, so atleast I wouldnt have to deal with these feelings of unknowing-ism!(or whatever).

I got rejected last week from another girl. Funny thing is, I didn't even ask her out. I simply asked to hangout sometime, and pretty much got a flat out no from her. It's pretty funny actually now looking back- she was a super nice girl when I spoke with her, then once I asked to hang out she became a heartless bitch... and I totally played it off cool like it was normal and that I would "See her around".... yeah right.

I have been rejected before, and thus am not scared of it at this point. But I have the feeling, that the outcome of this scenario, honestly depends fully on my execution of this matter. I feel that if I ask her bluntly, or put her in an awkward situation while asking her out, she'll say no. I need to find a cunning, yet cute and original way to do this. But I have no friggin clue!

Everytime I talk with this girl, she seems to laugh at pretty much everything remotely funny I say. Its that weird laugh... that laugh we all make when we are shy... yet willing. Could this mean that she could have interest in myself?

Alright well... there you have it. I could go into more detail, but it would be redundant at this point. Any tips from the ladies on this scenario of mine? Im suppose to hang out with her in a few days... totally casual. Atleast a few times before she goes back to her town... I feel that if I don't let her know now- it will be too late and ill live in 'what if' forever... its pretty much now or never. But how should I go about doing this- without making it seem like such a big deal? When in reality, this is a big deal...(and I wish she would stop making random appearances in my dreams.. seriously, I think about her enough when i'm awake!).

Please help meh!

I think you have had enough contact with her to stop the 'act' of it being all casual...if you continue this you will most certainly end up as just friends....let her know your intentions at the very least, so that you guys do not end up hanging out just as friends all the time.

On your next meeting dnt jump right into it, subtle flirting especially if you guy are not around other friends, will allow you to see if she is interested in you in that way. if you flirt and she doesn't then you will know.

if all goes well with the light flirting, at the end of the hang out, ...ask her out on a proper date.....

i suck at subtle flirting

Ok I take that back... i don't suck at it, but its just never worked for me yet. But I guess that means I suck at it then, right? lol.

lol.....ok..what I mean is, add a bit of light touching, you know, if you share a laugh and the opportunity comes to touch her lightly on the shoulder/arms, small of her back...do it, lots of eye contact (not prolonged eye contact...no staring) subtle compliments etc...

dnt just hang out as her buddy, make it clear that your wanting more, if she does too she will respond to your signals...don't let her go without arranging anther date...thats date not hang out...best wishes

Am I suppose to drop the question randomly in the middle of the next hangout, or at the very end?

hi aft=]
    im dawn and im not here to comment and expect myself yo change ur life=] im just hre to leave my tini tiny advice=]
    things have thier very own tym and moment=] u jus gotta wait and step by step observe dont rush=] things will bloom soon if u dont like guys rytnow its okay to make frends wit them or with whoever u want to.. samtyms we much need platonic love from frends and family=] love will soon bloom=] it jus not ripe yet=] lovmuchb -sassydawn

Quote Originally Posted by afterhourz View Post
    Am I suppose to drop the question randomly in the middle of the next hangout, or at the very end?
    I think you should use this time to figure some of her body language out, ask her towards the end of the day but not right at then end...in case you let yourself back out at the last moment.......you can drop sublte hints about plans for the future (oh we should go here, I'd love to take you here etc...) and look at her reaction to that, you will know by this whether you should ask for a real date...