+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My situation

My situation

I have known this girl for the past couple months. She is a friend of a friend. She somehow found out that I like her. My plan was to act smooth and get her to come to me. Now that she knows I am into her I think she is waiting for me to make the first move. Is there anything I can do to force her to make the first move, or no? I do not think she is looking for a relationship, so I am expecting a one night stand or a **** buddy. What should I do?

You disturb me with the last sentence..Anyways either she isnt talking to you because she doesnt want to encourage you or the much less likely option that she is waiting for you.

Just be forward and ask her to go out somewhere ,all that can happen is she'll say no
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

Sorry to disturb you but she dresses and acts like a slut. I know she has been with a decent amount of guys. She probably just wants to be friends right now. But maybe if I spend more time around her and continue to be a gentlemen to her she will show signs of attraction towards me. Any other suggestions?