+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drunken hook up or a chance at something more?

Drunken hook up or a chance at something more?

So my Halloween was epic. I came dressed as Billy Mays and won a costume contest in front of 100 people and was the life of the party all night. I ended up taking home this really hot girl and sleeping with her. The thing is, I think I might kinda like her and want to meet up again maybe for an actual date, but I'm kinda nervous to call because I don't know if she thought I was just a one time fling or she'd be open to dating. Would a date be too awkward anyways? Should I wait for her to call or txt? If I call tonight is that too soon since we just hooked up on Sat? Should I just be happy with what happened and move on? Help me out ladies!!!

Call her, if you don't try you really don't have a shot. Call her today if she's interested it's not too soon, and if she isn't interested better to know sooner rather than later.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    3 days is the "rule" right? That means today. Call.

Also if your not sure if a date is in order, don't call it a date. Ask her if she wants to go have a few drinks, then if she says yes be like "Oh, have you eaten yet? I could use something to eat before we hit the bar". Thus you give her an out if she isn't sure she wants to be to serious, and still leaves open the opportunity to get to know her better over drinks and hook up with her again. Of course you couldn't take her to a very upscale place, but you could go to a burger joint or something and have some casual conversation to get to know each other better while sober.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    3 days is the "rule" right? That means today. Call.
    I think three days is the rule when you get a girl's phone number. If you **** somebody, you're supposed to call her the NEXT DAY.

You've probably blown it, Billy Mays.
    Spammer Spanker

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She's already pissed at you for not calling. LOL. But you don't seem to really care, so mbe that's a good thing (for her).
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Unfortunately for ol' Billy you last 2 posters may be right. I decided to give her a call tonight and got the dreaded voicemail... burn. I'm not very good at this stuff. Maybe she'll call back?... Unlikely I know. Oh well... One of life's lessons I know.

Bummer.

Its going to depend entirely on how she sees the situation as far as the lines of communication shutting down.

I still see an old hookup from time to time. We still hug, talk and are civil, I just am not as attracted to her as I first thought for a number of reasons.

She also happens to be my neighbors sister, so its not like I never got a second chance to talk if I had wanted it.

I have seen this "3 day" bull shit cause more problems than prosperity. If you like them just ****ing call.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Dude! Really? Call her immediately and tell her about the terrible stomach bug it just took you a week to get over.

She sent me a txt about 20 mins after I called saying she was sick. I've heard that line before. Hell, I've used it myself. Told her to call this weekend if she feels better but I'm not going to get my hopes up. Oh well. Live and learn I guess.

Bummer...

Text her back and tell her that you hope she feels better and that you really would like to get to know her as a person and hopefully a friend. Suggest a lunch or coffee date. It's important to say that because she may feel you just want to hook up with her again and she could be embarrassed over sleeping with you so quickly.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    For the record: I don't believe in that 3 day bullshit. I want a call the next day. If you really want to impress me call me that evening after I've left to make sure I got home alright. Will I think you're desperate, no- I think it's sweet.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by wdforty21 View Post
    Told her to call this weekend if she feels better but I'm not going to get my hopes up. ..
    What did you do THAT for? If you are interested in dating her, you shouldn't leave it up to her to call you. Be proactive! You should have told her you'd call this weekend to se if she's feeling better...

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    What did you do THAT for? If you are interested in dating her, you shouldn't leave it up to her to call you. Be proactive! You should have told her you'd call this weekend to se if she's feeling better...
    Yeah, I hear ya' but I'm just not really getting the "interested" vibe from this girl. If she wants to hang out she'll call. I'm assuming she doesn't though so I'm not going to bother the hell out of her with calls and txts. She knows how to get a hold of me if she wants and now she knows I'd like to take her out, but I'm not going to push the issue if it's going to go nowhere. I can move on and find someone who does want to go out with me.

like her?

If you like her call her! you will find out soon if she likes you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast