+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Building confidence in the bedroom..

Building confidence in the bedroom..

..when not in a relationship?

So what I have learned so far from this site is that women find confidence one of the MOST attractive features in a man.. It stands to reason that this would include confidence in the bedroom..

So what would you suggest someone who is single should do to improve confidence in the bedroom?

Research. When you don't have visitors to your bedroom, you can feel comfortable about having books on our bedside table about how to be a better lover. I don't have any titles for you, but I'm sure there must be some good ones out there. Buy them. Study them. Knowledge is power.
    Spammer Spanker

Don't stress over it so much Wipe Out, it's much much more about chemistry than confidence when you're tearing each other's clothes off.

Unless you have practically no experience, imo books are just going to muddle your mind with opinions. When you're with your (potential) lover your mind should be clear and instinctive.

Generally, knowledge leads to confidence.

But when the girl is really hot and you're really in the mood, you'll just want to ravage her like an animal.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    it's much much more about chemistry than confidence when you're tearing each other's clothes off.
    True, but skill is important once you get the clothes off.

Wipe out - if you are inexperienced, find someone (probably a little older) who is willing to train you.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    True, but skill is important once you get the clothes off.
    In the bedroom skill comes from experience, there's no way around it. If he needs some kind of tutorial though, I think a vid would probably be a better choice than a book.

touch and kiss her gently. say nice things. don't try to jump on her and hump her right away. take your time and get her to relax.

i'm turning myself on right now.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    touch and kiss her gently. say nice things. don't try to jump on her and hump her right away. take your time and get her to relax.

i'm turning myself on right now.

Miso is making some good points Wipeout.

Think of things like bringing her body close to yours so you can gently pet the soft hair from her brow...your fingertips tracing over the sheer sexiness of her blouse and around the swell of her breast...bring your mouth to hers and take in the warm wetness of her tongue to taste, the fullness of her lips to kiss...wriggle her slender hips tight against yours so she can rock against your thigh...

Things like that 'should' get things moving in the right direction...

Stress and nerves has always been my issue which obviously leads to problems.. Animal instincts don't seem to kick in because I am thinking too much.. I need to work out how to relax but don't have a lot of experience so each experience is quite tense..

By being more confident I would probably relax more which would then make things better and improve my confidence.. see the problem??

one of my boyfriends had very little sex experience and he let me know this but when he got me in the bedroom he was amazing. What impressed me was this:

he knew where the clit was, and knew not to abuse it

he demonstrated knowledge of highly stimulating positions

could read my body language when i was saying "this position isnt doin anything for me..."

wasnt afraid to clamp down on my nipples or hips. HOT for me but not for all

and most importantly he lasted a long while.

I talked with him about lasting so long when he had barely any experience and he said that he read about how to control your muscles and he practiced all the time when he went pee or when he was masturbating he made himself delay delay delay.
    Cumming quickly can be cute when you're young and its the first time together because it makes you feel like "yeah im that hot" but it doesn't work for the second time.. Like giga says, you should research. I suggest researching positions and endurance.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Wipe out - if you are inexperienced, find someone (probably a little older) who is willing to train you.
    then you tape it!!

Endurance is always a hit or miss affair.. Can be easy to get overheated and then its all over..

to good

i found these advices worth.thanks