+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Unpredictable girl

Unpredictable girl

I am facing a very acute problem in my life. There is a girl in my office. I got attracted to her attitude and looks. In the beginning, she was not much into me. But after sometime I felt that she got attracted towards me as well after I started helping her out by going out of the way.
    Some of the incidents which made me feel so are:

1. Once she decided to go out with me, some of her very close female friends who didnt know much about our on going silent attraction, forced her to come with them to enjoy...but she bashfully refused and told them that she intended to go out with me.
    2. She went out with me on many occasions after that.
    3. Once she accepted a rose from me though it was a sort of a made up situation by my friends.
    4. Once I got angry on her for some reason, she became restless and called me up to make up for that and didnt hang up until I said its ok.
    5. She started speaking to me in phone just as a couple would speak and cared for me a lot.
    6. She was very happy to get 2 or three gifts which i had given her.
    7. When she was transfered to another city, she asked one of her friend to call me and accompany her to the airport to see her off.
    8. She would repeatedly would ask me to somehow get transfered to the same city as she.I finally visited her and she was quite happy.

Now I had decided to propose her...but before I could do that, she suddenly told one of our common friends that she didnt have any feelings for me and requested him to tell that to me.

I became very angry and decided not to talk again. But then she came begging to restore the friendship saying that
    plz say anything you want but dont make me like an outsider i am your own and lets continur the frienship.
    I couldnt say no and accepted it, but I warned her that my feelings may come up again...she was ok with that!!

And though I tried to avoid her a little, it was she who again started developing the relationship again and took it back to the same level and did the same thing again by telling it to another common friend!!
    This time I really got pissed off and decided not to talk again...but again she has written a mail begging for friendship saying that she feels like crying etc!!

And I too am emotionally quite attached with her...I dont know what to do!! Please suggest what is exactly going on in her mind and what should I do!!

Quote Originally Posted by bumba_love View Post
    I am facing a very acute problem in my life. There is a girl in my office. I got attracted to her attitude and looks. In the beginning, she was not much into me. But after sometime I felt that she got attracted towards me as well after I started helping her out by going out of the way.
    Some of the incidents which made me feel so are:

1. Once she decided to go out with me, some of her very close female friends who didnt know much about our on going silent attraction, forced her to come with them to enjoy...but she bashfully refused and told them that she intended to go out with me.
    2. She went out with me on many occasions after that.
    3. Once she accepted a rose from me though it was a sort of a made up situation by my friends.
    4. Once I got angry on her for some reason, she became restless and called me up to make up for that and didnt hang up until I said its ok.
    5. She started speaking to me in phone just as a couple would speak and cared for me a lot.
    6. She was very happy to get 2 or three gifts which i had given her.
    7. When she was transfered to another city, she asked one of her friend to call me and accompany her to the airport to see her off.
    8. She would repeatedly would ask me to somehow get transfered to the same city as she.I finally visited her and she was quite happy.

Now I had decided to propose her...but before I could do that, she suddenly told one of our common friends that she didnt have any feelings for me and requested him to tell that to me.

I became very angry and decided not to talk again. But then she came begging to restore the friendship saying that

I couldnt say no and accepted it, but I warned her that my feelings may come up again...she was ok with that!!

And though I tried to avoid her a little, it was she who again started developing the relationship again and took it back to the same level and did the same thing again by telling it to another common friend!!
    This time I really got pissed off and decided not to talk again...but again she has written a mail begging for friendship saying that she feels like crying etc!!

And I too am emotionally quite attached with her...I dont know what to do!! Please suggest what is exactly going on in her mind and what should I do!!
    Friendzone!

Of all the three girls I have asked out, all of them said "yes", one of the found someone else, two of them had friendzoned me and none of them went on a date with me.

S*** happens. Thank Jeebas that I'm only 16.

Maybe she's bipolar.