+ Follow This Topic

Thread: OK women... whats the deal with rocking your hips/butt as you walk?

OK women... whats the deal with rocking your hips/butt as you walk?

Lol, ahem, well. As the title states, whats the deal ladies? I barely notice most women doing this lately, if anything it's usually very subtle and not a big deal.

But is there a bigger picture? Do some of you do this motion as a form of body language to flirt with a guy? I took a friend of mine to the beach, and when she was walking infront of me, it was almost hypnotic the way she was moving them. And I never really noticed this before either(mind you, i'm an ass man, so its usually the place I look when checking out the opposite sex).

Could it have been a subtle way for her to flirt with me... or am i blowing this out of proportion? Sounds silly I know, but I really want to know if she likes me or not. Obviously im just gonna have to ask her out, but if this could be possible, then it will only boost my confidence more

Most women do this because we HAVE to. Our center of gravity is in the hip/ass area we shift it slightly from side to side in order to move. Just because the ass is shaking does NOT mean the landing strip is open!

That said some women will up the volume a little if they want you to notice them, some will turn it up a notch anytime a man walks behind them.

The problem is no one can really tell which is which. As yet there is no generally accepted ass shaking language. So who knows? Maybe she was shaking it for you. Maybe she shakes it for all the boys. Maybe she just shakes it. <shrug>

Haha, thanks. I know you all do by default, but man, this was a "master shake" if you will. But we'll see I guess when i ask her out tomorrow :/

Badonkadonk. It's powerful.
    Spammer Spanker

Probably just shakes the money-maker because she knows men are watching and it makes her feel sexy?
    Last edited by Aeradalia; 07-11-09 at 01:40 PM.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

its called hips, mens and womens are different..

Maybe it's just me, but I think I unconsciously do it more when I am feeling sexy. Like in a bikini or lingerie. If she is like that also, it may not have been for you. But look for other things, too! Does she smile and make a lot of eye contact when in your presence? Does she try to stand or sit JUST a tad closer? Does she lightly touch your arm sometimes when talking to you? If she doesn't, don't read too much into that, she may still be really interested. But if she does, that is a STRONG sign. Let us know and Good luck!