+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2 Months on... My Story and hoping to help others

Hey Lhn,

Thanks for your on going thread. It has helped a lot of people already, including me. You'll be fine, even though it hurts badly from time to time - I know it from my own sad experience. Thinking back about my own situation, it seems to me that the key point of moving on after a break up is to persuade yourself to accept the fact that it's over, that all your efforts to save the relashionship were useless or of not such a great effect.It helped me to bring back the piece into my mind and soul. The main problem of such a tremendous pain lies inside of us. Hold on guys, we'll be happy again one day - that's for sure!

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Yeah you're right. It probably took me the best part of 4 months to accept it.

Now I don't know what i want anymore. Just going to concentrate on me being me and see where I end up i suppose.

Thanks for your reply
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    jeez i turn every argument round on a man, why take the blame if hes stupid enough to let you blame him about something totally different

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lhn View Post
    I was doing fine!
    And you still are. You will get past this and come out the other side even stronger. I know you will
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

your just having a rough patch...ive been doing great with mine also i even texted her to see how shes been now its just been a rough week since i haven't work and left a lot of free time in my hands but im better now again...i think it's just that saying 2 step forward 1 step back. it doesn't help also that it's valentines day you know?

LHN, great post here. me and my girl just broke up less than a week, now. i felt the same as you, but i realized that i did all i could do in the relationship and she did, too. we had moved in w/ each other for a year now and she told me today that she is with another guy in the same apt complex that i am in now. i told her that she had to go earlier this wk, but i feel much better knowing that there is someone out there for me that is the right one. earlier this wk, i was hurting so bad but i came to conclusion that maybe she isnt the right one for me all this time, i feel that i should not be feeling this great so soon.

just know that there is someone out there that will make you happy, eventually.

goodluck

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Thanks for all the replies.
    I am sticking by my decision to not reply and can feel myself mending again. Just not nice that it has to be this way but life isn't fair I guess. Just gotta suck it up, put on a brave face and keep looking forward.
    Cheers everyone though.
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    jeez i turn every argument round on a man, why take the blame if hes stupid enough to let you blame him about something totally different

Thanks for sharing..It helps to ease the pain in a way..Like everyone said to me, you led a life without her before and you will do fine in the future too.
    Have faith in the life ahead of you.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345