+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my online ex want us back..advice?

my online ex want us back..advice?

So my ex of four years want us back..I love him and he is very good (almost perfect person) he is so nice, and he treats me good. and we were the couple the would be envied by all aspects

but our relationship is online, and also we never met and we live thousands miles away..his family are asses they take all the money he makes out of work because they use their money for drugs (he doesnt do drugs I'm 100% sure) and they do it in a very bad way, because he is an emotional person they would go like "no food for the baby" "the light will go off" "internet bills" and so on.. anyways so he had 5k saved, 4k, 3k...and now 1.5k

there is no chance of me travelling to him and its a closed case from that side..

anyways When I left him he was devasted because I'm the only person he trust on earth, and I do like him so much but also was tired from the problems..I missed being happy because all we do is fight.

Did I say he is a great person? he did great things, he helped me alot but then finally he fall apart. he turned into a temper aggresive person over any small comments (he wasnt before) and we broke up because none of us could take it anymore.

Now he wants me back so bad (We broke up 3 or 4 weeks ago but it was already broken before) with his family situation, I bet we will never meet him and he wont be able to save a cent to come over.

Sometimes I feel I'm afraid I lost him, but then there are those times when I try to go on my life and i notice the guys and the world around me (like that coworker at work) my friends at work are great alot are my friends and some give me great laugh and maybe thats the reason my heart worn out from my online relationship..

Would you want to fix an online relationship because the guy means alot to you? or would you let go?

Also I feel a bit sad about him, he is so lonely..I have family, friends and my life goes on smoothly..he has no one but me and after four years I hate to be cruel because he did help me alot to be the person I am now

edit :
    A thing worth to mention is I was passing through bad depression in the past year that lasted for around 5 months (I thought I wouldnt recover from it) and he was the only one who stood by me and pulled me back to life..

I know every relationship has ups and downs, ours is totally in the downs period now
    Last edited by lightning; 07-11-09 at 11:23 AM.

I wouldnt pursue a relationship in the means your talking about. I would go more along the lines of a good friendship with this guy, and seek out a relationship with a guy in your town that you can actually see.

he doesnt want a friendship he says If he's gone he's gone forever he wont bare seeing me dating others and watch me doing it

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    online "relationship" of 4 years? aww, jeez. (smacks forehead)