+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help with a starting this Relationship.

Help with a starting this Relationship.

Hey guys, this is my first post. I have a little problem with a girl I like.

Some people say I'm crazy for trying to be with someone that is 2 grade levels below me but I don't care. If you love someone, age and grade doesn't matter, right? Haha but anyway, I'm like WAY too shy. I only talked to her like 2 times and yet I still feel nothing...happening. We just look at each other then turn our heads.

I hate making predictions but from the corner of my eyes, I can see her looking at me. When I turn around and look back, she quickly turns her eyes the other way. I don't know if that means she like me or not but it doesn't matter I guess...

I also don't have a dang clue what to say in starting up a conversation as everything I think up pops up negative in my thoughts and I begin to shake like heck when I think about it or even get close. I believe I can summon the courage to talk but don't know what to say.

I don't expect too much from her or pretty much nothing at all. I like her personality so I don't go just for looks although she is defiantly gorgeous.

Any advice? Thanks in advance!

Just try to be yourself mostly. As for a convo just start of by saying something like how are you or how was your day, then try finding out more about her.

From what you said, it sounds like she does like you. And if she does like you that much, even if you screw up bad, she may just turn it around and giggle and turn out for the better
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey, thanks! I'll try it.

One problem though, she lives right across from my house too and when it's time to go out for the bus, there are a lot of people she stand next to which makes it harder....I would consider talking to her if I happen to see her outside but when I'm outside playing basketball or something else, she's not out.

It sounds like she might like you.

Just go up to her and say "hey". If you have nothing to say, comment on the situation/surroundings or compliment something about her. Don't just say she's pretty. Make it something genuine, like "That's a nice shirt, it really matches well with your shoes" or something. Though that's easier said than done. I guess the important part is that you don't come off as nervous cuz then she'll pick it up and get nervous too lol.

You say she lives right across the street? Why don't you ask if she wants to go bike riding with you some time - if you guys have bikes that is.
    Last edited by Sanctuary; 08-11-09 at 03:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctuary View Post
    It sounds like she might like you.

Just go up to her and say "hey". If you have nothing to say, comment on the situation/surroundings or compliment something about her. Don't just say she's pretty. Make it something genuine, like "That's a nice shirt, it really matches well with your shoes" or something. Though that's easier said than done. I guess the important part is that you don't come off as nervous cuz then she'll pick it up and get nervous too lol.

You say she lives right across the street? Why don't you ask if she wants to go bike riding with you some time - if you guys have bikes that is.
    Hey thanks. My bike is gone. LOL.

I was wondering if there was a way that I can talk to her without anyone around. When she's around all those people, I can't really do it. If you are wondering, we don't go to the same school, I ride a bus that take different schools on one bus....