+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks America (sarcasm)

Thanks America (sarcasm)

Cons :

For inventing.

1) The stupid person that thinks he or she is smart and therefore that his or her opinion matters.

2) Insanely politically correct people with no sense of humour.

3) Coming soon.. but it'll probably be some insane religious group.

Pros :

Thanks for WW2 and protecting us from terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    Cons :

For inventing.

1) The stupid person that thinks he or she is smart and therefore that his or her opinion matters.

2) Insanely politically correct people with no sense of humour.

3) Coming soon.. but it'll probably be some insane religious group.

Pros :

Thanks for WW2 and protecting us from terrorists.
    1.) Yeah, the bill of rights wasn't entirely fool proof.

2.) Refer to SNL, Jay Leno, Conan O'Brien, Dane Cook, Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle, etc, etc.....are you kidding.....?

3.) The Crusades weren't America's idea, you can stick that on Europe's resume.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

BoredGeorge says:

"Cons :

For inventing.

2) Insanely politically correct people with no sense of humour."

look up Bill Maher (my idol)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szYWVMJ0_OE"]Bill Maher's New Rules - Best Election Ever![/ame]

This fits in well with point 1 - people who shouldn't be allowed to have opinions.

****s sake yanks, I didn't say that all Americans were politically correct I said thanks for inventing the retards that are over politically correct, unlike the recent transformers film where black people are blatantly mocked.

Found ya.

You're welcome, asshole.

Maybe it is just Chicago but America is a piece of shit. 30% tax, property tax, and tax on everything you do including take a shit and piss soon. I'm not even sure if I take 40% of what I make into my pocket. Cameras everywhere and laws invented by 80 year old over protective men. With all the money stolen from us yet still no free health care and schooling. Oh and fat nasty women. You have to import women these days. So much wrong with this shit hole I can go on forever. This place is big ****ing shopping mall also. Nothing to do but eat and buy stupid ****ing shit I don't need. Wrestling sucks dick, Nascar sucks dick, and baseball sucks dick, The taste in music sucks. Cant' drink past 2 am, can't have a bon fire for free anywhere you want. I really believe that anyone who coined the term "free country" for this land was seriously smoking some good shit.

This place is a huge drain on my health. Worst is people live in this oblivious frame of mind that this place is great while the biggest thief/gang, the government, steals most of everything they own.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 10-11-09 at 09:38 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Go back to Poland, asswipe.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Maybe it is just Chicago but America is a piece of shit. 30% tax, property tax, and tax on everything you do including take a shit and piss soon. I'm not even sure if I take 40% of what I make into my pocket. Cameras everywhere and laws invented by 80 year old over protective men. With all the money stolen from us yet still no free health care and schooling. Oh and fat nasty women. You have to import women these days. So much wrong with this shit hole I can go on forever. This place is big ****ing shopping mall also. Nothing to do but eat and buy stupid ****ing shit I don't need. Wrestling sucks dick, Nascar sucks dick, and baseball sucks dick, The taste in music sucks. Cant' drink past 2 am, can't have a bon fire for free anywhere you want. I really believe that anyone who coined the term "free country" for this land was seriously smoking some good shit.

This place is a huge drain on my health. Worst is people live in this oblivious frame of mind that this place is great while the biggest thief/gang, the government, steals most of everything they own.
    It's just Chicago.

Chicago is one of the most heavily taxed, regulated, Unionized cities in the entire US.

You need to get out of there, I would never consider living there.

And while I wouldn't really recommend living in New Orleans either, you should come visit, and we can walk the streets, drink in hand, as late as we like.

I thought about moving to Chicago actually. Until I flew over it once. Holy shit, a ****in' sea of shopping malls, parking plazas, apartment complexes, and social extravaganzas.

not sure where you all are from but I currently live 15 min. from the beach and I love it here. The air is so clean and it's nice to be able to go for a walk on the beach minus the drive whenever I want. When I graduate, I will probably live close to the shore.

I used to live in FL. It's too humid there, methinks. I've always lived next to a body of water; ocean, great lakes, prominent rivers. Maybe a place full of conifers. Love those conifers.

Well OV, we do get a lot for our taxes, its just things you wouldn't think of, mostly infrastructure stuff.

You also have the peace of mind that the worlds most powerful military is in place to protect you and your country.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Nice to know that George is finally moving away from misogynistic tendencies to hating other countries. Nothing like progress!

Anyway, have fun picking on America... we're one of the few countries who can handle the abuse without too much whining.

Though on a side note... what are some good albums by Lee Kernaghan? Many of the locals here have taken rather quickly to Aussie Country.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post

You also have the peace of mind that the worlds most powerful military is in place to protect you and your country.
    Yea, they clearly showed that on 9/11. We no longer have to fear being attacked by anyone thanks to our powerful military...unless of course that "anyone" buys a plane ticket. Oh and hope that a hurricane doesn't hit your city because your government won't give two shits about you. Those over priced piece of shit F22 fighters that are sitting there useless should have blew those planes to chunks miles away from the destination if not the money could have fed hundreds. When was the last time they actually won a war? ...oh wait...they can't beat a bunch of Koreans hiding in trees....great peace of mind there. Infrastructure my ass, I rather have the money in my pocket as I need it and health care. War has NEVER happened in America and this country has no past efforts to provide evidence of its military superiority. Defeating a defeated Germany in WW2 with half the forces being also allies. Really great stuff. Why does this country need support from the Nato troops in the middle east if it is so powerful?

Worst part is this country is one of the only countries to actually use nuclear weapons during a war. If you are pathetic enough to do that even with a claimed superior military you might as well just get rid of the military to open up money and just hide behind the nuclear weapons anyways.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 11-11-09 at 12:15 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast