+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend is unsure about me going down on her..

Girlfriend is unsure about me going down on her..

Well, I have yet been able to go down on my girlfriend.

She knows that I want to, but she says it just doesnt really do anything for her. She really enjoys being fingered/sex but doesnt want me to go down on her. I dont think its a personal hygiene issue or anything, as I know she is very good about that.

I find it hard to believe that clitoral stimulation does nothing for her. Im going to ask her if she prefers penetration to clit play.

I think I might just go down on her and see how it plays out next time we get intimate. She isnt completely opposed to it, just thinks that it wont do anything for her. Shes only been with one other guy, maybe he was ****ing terrible at it?

Any thoughts on the situation in general?

A lot of girls are like this. I personally think, it's a slight form of insecurity. Even though she can be the cleanest person down there, sometimes they just won't end up liking it, if they arent completely secure about themselves.

It isn't a huge problem, i'm sure things will change in the future. For now... I say keep the great sex life going, and gradually persist the issue... she will eventually be open the the idea.

^ agreed. Even if youre really clean youre still kindve embarrassed if you have a scent or if you taste bad. She will probably get over this. Also if she didnt like you playing with her clit then either youre doing it wrong or she hasnt learned to like it yet. Dont give up on it. Play with it a little bit while you're fingering or penetrating her (and when she eventually lets you go down on her) not just on its own.

That would drive me crazy. It is my favorite part of sex.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

You're such a pussy, dude. Don't ask her questions. Just dive into that muff and lick away till your bottom jaw unhinges from your skull.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    You're such a pussy, dude. Don't ask her questions. Just dive into that muff and lick away till your bottom jaw unhinges from your skull.
    XD

tip: use fingers from one hand to pull back the clitoral hood and expose the clit. lick your lips to make them wet then purse your lips as if to give a kiss. then go down on her and gently and i do mean GENTLY create suction and suck the exposed clit into the space between your pursed lips. while maintaining the vacuum on the clit, push your tongue forward and use the top part of the tip of your tongue to move in circles around the top part of the clit. maintaining the GENTLE vacuum is essential. establish a rhythm and stick to it until she cums. she probably won't be complaining after you peel her off the ceiling. good luck.

although I am not a female, I would imagine that, unless the atmosphere is quite tense, then if just feels out of place.. I mean, you disappear out of sight and now she just has to lie there and do nothing? maybe she feels alone? or maybe she feels guilty for not giving anything in return?

although the alone feeling quickly disappears if you are doing you "job"

also, as mentioned above, the feeling of not feeling clean enough, though of bad odours, bad taste, etc. might also be influential.. go shower together if this is a problem.. there is no cleaner place than in the shower although it might not be the most comfortable place, nor the most spacious place.. actually it tends to feel a bit awkward... but in a sexy way...sometimes...

moving on to my personal life: there are some things that my girlfriend does not want me to do to her, because she feels very guilty of just enjoying and not being able to give back.. I do my best to tell her that I only do things because I really want to - in some cases it helps, in others more pursuasion is needed...
    Feelings are powerful things - they override our minds and our bodies, as if trying to control us. We are but mere vessels for them to carry out their will.

Your Friend - Bjarke T.

She's a fool. Damn, what is wrong with that girl?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by RomantiGoth View Post
    or maybe she feels guilty for not giving anything in return?

moving on to my personal life: there are some things that my girlfriend does not want me to do to her, because she feels very guilty of just enjoying and not being able to give back.. I do my best to tell her that I only do things because I really want to - in some cases it helps, in others more pursuasion is needed...
    Uhh 69? That was the only way to get my gf for giving me a bj.

Hi

If she's not opposed to it you could suggest doing it and see what she says. Perhaps the way it was done in a previous relationship did nothing for her but you could experiment and try diffent ways of stimulating her clitoris to see what may excite her. I wouldn't be worried about it if I were you but if you try it a couple times and she still feels the same way then you may try appropriate toys to see if she is stimulated by them. If all that fails, then respect her wishes and stop.

I'm the same as your girlfriend. And she may not tell you but she probably doesn't feel comfortable with you there judging her vagina UP CLOSE and smelling it and tasting it. Cause we can't GET that close to it so how are we to know it's perfect? My boyfriend has tried 20 times and I cringe at it, probably because I think he doesn't wanna go there, but he keeps telling me he does but doesn't seem like he does.

If you were my boyfriend I would tell you to beg to do it, tell her how beautiful it is, how great she tastes, how horny it makes you. She will loosen up and enjoy it.

Too bad no one will tell my boyfriend that! Oh wait I have! And he still doesn't say anything......ughhh guys!

Yea I think it's an insecurity thing as well, or at least for me it is.

I definitely clean up down there well, but I cant help but to think that the guy might not be straight up with me if it is bad to him.

Another thing may be a bad experience. I had a ex who actually bit my clit...that shit hurts. Maybe she thinks you would do that too.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by wizduels View Post
    tip: use fingers from one hand to pull back the clitoral hood and expose the clit.
    No, don't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Krissykris View Post
    If you were my boyfriend I would tell you to beg to do it, tell her how beautiful it is, how great she tastes, how horny it makes you. She will loosen up and enjoy it.

Wow Krissykris, you definitely got it figured out ! How come you can't relay this info to your b/f?

It's just being a bit bodyshy...your lover should always make you feel like the sexiest person alive, to the point where just a teasing whisper in your ear about tasting you that night makes you hopelessly ache the rest of the day. All girls love to lay back and show you how pretty 'n perfect they are, they just have to feel comfortable enough to do it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast