+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice for my buddy

Advice for my buddy

Hey there.

My friend walked up to me at lunch break when I was talking to my friend. He pulled me off from everyone else and told me that there is a girl in one of his classes that he REALLY likes. The problem is that she already has a boyfriend and it basically broke his heart. He asked me if there is any hope for him? I told him I have no clue but I tried to help by saying that relationships don't always go well with others and there is a possible chance they'll break up unless they are madly in love.

He seems very serious about wanting to be with her and I think he'll go crazy.....I was hoping any of you have advice that I can give him.

Thanks.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tell him: "dude, don't be a homewrecker". Wait for whatever blah blah blah response he musters up and then tell him: "no seriously, don't be a homewrecker".

You are a good friend. My friends in high school would have laughed in my face if I pulled them to the side to tell them that. My friends in high school and my friends now are two different groups though.

There is no advice, she is taken. He can always talk to her but considering he confided in you first this seems unlikely.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    You are a good friend. My friends in high school would have laughed in my face if I pulled them to the side to tell them that. My friends in high school and my friends now are two different groups though.

There is no advice, she is taken. He can always talk to her but considering he confided in you first this seems unlikely.
    Thanks for the compliment.

At first, I was kind of surprised he asked me of all people. I only had one relationship in my life and I don't have that much knowledge on love. I just tried my best to help him. If there is really no way to help him, then I might as well tell it to him straight...

pdubu Guest
    Look at it this way. If he manages to pull her, there is a chance that she'd do the same thing to him--leave him for somebody else.