+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is the purpose of this?

What is the purpose of this?

This girl that I talked to about 2 years ago randomly sent me a text last night. At the time (2 yrs ago) we both were crushing real hard on each other but she was already in like a 8 month relationship and was torn between the 2 of us. I finally felt it was going no where, and hated the idea she had a bf, so I just told i cant do this.

2 years later, she is still with the same guy.

Anyways last night she just texted me saying whats up? Figuring just a casual encounter. Long story short I just didnt feel like texting her and just asked her what was new? She just says Same old... At that point I didnt say anything back.

About 10 minutes ago (18 hours later) she sends me a text Didnt get a response last night...

Why the hell is she trying to talk to me? Its not like were even friends, not in the sense I dislike her, I just probably see her 3-4 times a year if that.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm assuming you want some kind of closing statement but without saying FU--don't ever contact me? How about:

"Well, thanks for the message. Good hearing from you. Drop me a line if you are ever in town."
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

She lives like 2 miles away from me. I just never see her. I really liked her, and I stopped liking her because I chose too. Im currently single, and wouldn't mind a relationship, so I wanted to know if shes interested in me or wat?

Stick with what Indi said, just change the last bit to "ever want to have coffee sometime"