+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your EX!

Okay. . .here I go. I thought about my ex last night so I'll try to say here what I wish I could say to him:
    I'm angry.
    I'm angry that you could walk away after how much I had done for you. I'm angry that you never called to see how I was doing or see me or even return my things. I'm angry that you moved on so fast and that even though we aren't facebook friends anymore I still have to see your replies on other friends' pages with your profile pic of you and your new girl (how thoughtless of you!) I'm angry that everything we experienced together now feels like a lie. I believed in you. I stood up for you when others told me you were no good. You made a fool of me. And I'm angry that I still love you even though you're putting me through this.
    And. . .I know you. As soon as I start to become successful in my film career you're going to try to get on my good side again. You fool. It's not going to work. If I'm ever in a position to help your career I'm not going to. Because I know you wouldn't do the same for me. You really f'd this up. . .

wow, I've actually sat here and read each post, this is a great thread, Mod please make this a stickie.

Another msg to my ex....

"I deserve better than you, you used me and continued to use me, hope the new guy doesnt expect you to settle down cos i know this will happen again, your travelling where the wind is blowing"

I have a feeling I'm going to be posting on here a lot. . .
    More thoughts for my ex:
    I noticed you untagged yourself from the photos I have of us together. Even the pics from your freakin' birthday!!! What. . .your new girl can't handle it? Or are you feeling too guilty? And you told me you'd "cherish the memories". YOU'RE A F**KING ASSHOLE!!
    I cannot wait to find a man who sees me for the amazing, kind, generous person I am. I don't deserve to be treated like I have a disease. What is *wrong* with you????

"Isn't my love worth some risk?"
    "If you are in love with me like you said you are, then aren't I worth holding onto?"
    "If our relationship has a deadline, why do you even bother build upon this relationship?"
    "You wanna be together now, but not after high school, WHAT THE ****?!"

sigh...
    "In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing."
    -- Mignon McLaughlin

More for my ex -

Your the biggest ****ing asshole I know and I hope you realise what you have lost one day. Also when that day comes that you tell me you are sorry, I can say go **** yourself you piece of shit.

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Been a while since I posted in here. Makes me feel like I'm not over her although I kinda feel I am...

I'm so disappointed in the way things have turned out. So disappointed that you had no problem in leaving me heartbroken without even so much as a call to see if I was ok. Upset that I lost a truely good friend and that it took you 1 week to start something new with someone else. Upset I lost someone I loved so very much.

I don't like not loving you. I try to remember the good times and how much we laughed but now, more often than not, they're replaced with memories of betrayal and lies.
    God I wished you were someone your not.

Honesty was always our promise to one another. How quickly things change....

I can finally stand up and shout out to the world that I don't miss you. I no longer sit at home wishing for you. Hoping for some reconcilliation. Hoping for something which has never happened.

I'm free... the only shackles that remain are shackles of distaste and of sourness. The prison of 'what ifs' has finally disappated.
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    jeez i turn every argument round on a man, why take the blame if hes stupid enough to let you blame him about something totally different

Moe is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I was going to meet up with you after you called over the weekend but I see no good reason as long as you are living with a loser and hanging with his drug addict friends. For more then three years I gave you me, my heart, my family, my life, my home. I allowed you to treat my home as yours, you stood here you had access to my most personal things. We had our whole life planned together marriage and more. Why do you after 7 months still call, you want me to be there for you to support you, boost your low self esteem that I see is as low as I've ever seen it, then you go back to your new B/F. He has no job, sells drugs and if he's not staying with you he's living with his Mommy and Daddy, drives their vehicles and has them still pay his bills. Come on he's a 35 year old baby. I am self sufficient, own my own place and have no bills. I took your kids in as my own never missed a soccer game, baseball game, practice or any of their other activities. You say you still love me but don't want to be with me. I'm not a door mat for you to use when your feet get wet.
    I asked you before not to contact me but you do. I have now removed you from my emails(blocked you), blocked your number on my phone and am telling you never to contact me again. I can not be as hateful and selfish as you so be careful since you will be crashing in the next few months or even loosing your kids due to those you now hang with. I've heard you now let your new BF take your kids to close his drug deals. I was even given one of the letters I gave you by one of your co-workers, she said she took it after you'all were stoned one day making fun of me. Shame on you, I'll visit you in jail maybe.
    I hope for the kids sake you see the life you're leading is a recipe for disaster.

Hopefully the last time I use this thread:

I'm finally getting over you. I realized you are not a kind person and you stopped being kind to me a long time ago.
    I feel sorry for you. I feel sorry that you can't experience love or accept love to it's fullest. I feel sorry that the universe gave you a priceless gift (me) and you denied it because you can't get past your selfishness. I feel sorry that you can't experience how beautiful life is and how having true love makes living life even better. Someone else will come into my life and love me the way I deserve to be loved. And, when that moment comes, you will regret that it's not you. You will want me back and I will not come to you. And then you will feel the pain that you caused me. Part of me still wishes that you'd realize this before it's too late but I know that will not be the case. Part of me will always love you but I'm ready to move on from you. And I can't wait to meet my next love.
    Good-bye.

i'm doing the NC thing...it's been a week just gotta keep busy

have you played enough game ? too free, right ? you like games so much. one moment say this, next moment say that. playing drifficult to get ? life is too short for games. stop faking. you are wasting precious time and creating unpleasant moments when i find out your true intentions spoken behind my back. best is to say it to me directly. don't say nice nice words to me but you actually mean something else. how long do you think we will drag this ? it's already 2 years. 2 years of youth. how many more last chance do you think i (we) will give ?

do you cherish me (us), honestly ? i always feel that you are treating this as a game. don't do this, k ? COMMUNICATE CORRECTLY !!!!

Im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for everything. I can't believe how I treated you. You deserved sooooo much better then that. Thank you for giving me the chances to change. Aparently I actually had to lose you to change.

I love you sooooo much. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and Im sure nobody will be able to replace you. Things have been so hard wwithout you. Everything I do/see reminds me of you. I thank god for giving me a chance with someone as perfect as you are.

I love you and wish you the best life.....

i hate the way im feeling lately.

i hate the feeling that somethings missing even though everything is honestly going great so far for me. All my plans that i wanted to do before you and even with you are a reality now despite our ending.

i hate having to keep myself busy all the time just so i can be too tired to dream about the past. i hate missing you and wondering what you were thinking back then. what your thinking now even.

i miss you at the randomest times. i just want to delete everything about you. i dont think about you nearly as much anymore but when i do , it annoys me like HELL.

i hate that everyone keeps asking me if you ever grew enough balls to call me and man up about what happened. it was OUR relationship not your familys. i think this is part of whats been bothering me.i never thought you were such a coward. and i think thats why everyone keeps asking. Nobody thought you were THAT kind of person. You let everyone down.

im sad that i still love you, but its getting easier to look at other guys and want to chit chat. im making new friends not new relationships. i miss you. End of story.

What the hell am i going to feel when i'm guaranteed to see you in the next couple of weeks :/ .

I like how it's mostly guys apologizing and girls complaining about how they weren't appreciated. I had a long apology earlier in this thread and I know she didn't feel appreciated. Funny how that works out eh?

Truth of the matter is we both were immature, inexperienced and dishonest. The blame is on me much more, clearly, but that doesn't change the fact that we both needed improvement. I think I'm going to find some excuse to be back at school in the next two weeks and ask you to coffee. To see how you are doing and to have a nice chat. Closure for me perhaps, as everything is usually generated in my self interest. I'm not going to beg to be back together or for a second chance. Maybe you will see the improvement and the change that has been made on my end.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

NC is hard but it's helping...got get me life sorted...feeling good!

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast