+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how does this letter sound to you ?

how does this letter sound to you ?

hi,
    my five months stay in BNHS is somewhat like a roller coaster ride, its full of ups and downs maybe due to the fact that it was my first time in the teaching world...but of course I'm not sending you this message because of that...

what i really want to say is...

I hate the fact that you became a part of my life because you've hurt me more than you'll ever know. when we had that special friendship, all the things I've shown you were real, I was a biggest fool cause I assumed that somehow you could be real, but I think it's safe to say that you don't really have the capability to at least be honest sometimes.

I will always be hating you, remember that. You even promised that you wont leave me, and that you will always be my friend but you could not even reply to the texts I'm sending you, you were even canceling my calls. well, it sounds that maybe you think i was just a nuisance to you--but well, it's fine, i know you're not worthy of any attention or care cause you're such an ass, you're a big pretender...

hmmp, at last, i made it, i was able to tell you those things. i think, i will also say THANKS because i realized so many things when i met you...

take care and keep safe and remember that karma bites like hell...

PS
    *don't worry, i will never ever text nor call you again..

that would be all...

That's the letter I sent to my co-teacher, we became more than friends but not lovers...We don't have commitment but it's like we have an unspoken commitment.

What do you is his reaction to this? I'm not seeing him anymore, but he texted the other night,but it was just *hi*...

but I'm moving on now, I'm dating another guy now but sometimes it's just so pathetic cause i kinda miss him .

i posted this thread to male forum as well .

Harsh, Lol. Sounds good though.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Pathetic. Don't send it. You'll be embarrassed in a few years.

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    There is absolutely no point in sending it. You're doing it for a reaction or to feel better, neither of which will happen.

If you send it and he doesn't respond, that will just annoy you. Trust me... it will only annoy you.

Move on, forget about him and just get on with things.
    Don't let him be a part of you anymore.

No need for the email.
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    jeez i turn every argument round on a man, why take the blame if hes stupid enough to let you blame him about something totally different

Maybe it will help her feel better. Sending it.
    He might not reply, but he wont be indifferent on it. It will have some influence on him.
    I would advice not to send it too, but sometimes we aren't listening advices, we do what we think we do.
    And we can say whatever we want about that guy, but you girly, you know him best. And at the end, you know yourself best.
    I sent a 'hate' letter to my bf and he replied to it, he replied to everything I was sending.
    I won't say I am proud I did it, but it helped me do something with my anger.
    And at the end asked me what did he do. We talked , cleared things and now I feel a bit better about all that.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Pathetic. Don't send it. You'll be embarrassed in a few years.
    You should thank this post^ too b/c she's telling the truth.

Do you think that by making new threads about this eventually someone will post what you want to read?

My advice, same as before:

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Never put that kind of thing in writing. If you have to vent, call or in person.

Words spoken are gone like wind, but what you write is forever.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by trisha View Post
    hi,
    my five months stay in BNHS is somewhat like a roller coaster ride, its full of ups and downs maybe due to the fact that it was my first time in the teaching world...but of course I'm not sending you this message because of that...

what i really want to say is...

I hate the fact that you became a part of my life because you've hurt me more than you'll ever know. when we had that special friendship, all the things I've shown you were real, I was a biggest fool cause I assumed that somehow you could be real, but I think it's safe to say that you don't really have the capability to at least be honest sometimes.

I will always be hating you, remember that. You even promised that you wont leave me, and that you will always be my friend but you could not even reply to the texts I'm sending you, you were even canceling my calls. well, it sounds that maybe you think i was just a nuisance to you--but well, it's fine, i know you're not worthy of any attention or care cause you're such an ass, you're a big pretender...

hmmp, at last, i made it, i was able to tell you those things. i think, i will also say THANKS because i realized so many things when i met you...

take care and keep safe and remember that karma bites like hell...

PS
    *don't worry, i will never ever text nor call you again..

that would be all...

That's the letter I sent to my co-teacher, we became more than friends but not lovers...We don't have commitment but it's like we have an unspoken commitment.

What do you is his reaction to this? I'm not seeing him anymore, but he texted the other night,but it was just *hi*...

but I'm moving on now, I'm dating another guy now but sometimes it's just so pathetic cause i kinda miss him .

i posted this thread to male forum as well .

You're acting like this and you teach at a high school? And you type your sentences like this?! I hope you teach in a country where English isn't a native language. lol

Anyway, you're stupid for sending this significantly pointless, pathetic letter.

This is not a good letter to send to anyone you love. You sound desperate and really unintelligent. You wanted the opinions of the people on the forum, right? Well, I gave you my honest opinion.

I hope this helped.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    another break up??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...