+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boring Sex Problem?

Boring Sex Problem?

Well, this is the situation: my girlfriend has had sex with nothing but virgins. I, on the other hand, am not a virgin and can last a good while in bed. However, since most of her exs could only last an average of about 5 minutes, she has gotten used to it and gets bored after 5 minutes. Since I am not a "Minute Man," it takes me longer to orgasm than any of the men she has slept with. What can my girlfriend and I do to make it more interesting so that she does not get bored so quickly and we can both have a proper orgasm?

If you are doing it right she wont get bored after 5 minutes. Maybe you need to reconsider your strategy there, Casanova...
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

Be spontaneous, ask her what turns her on and flirt, flirt a lot. Like every night is your first night.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I doubt she's getting bored becasue her ex's were virgins.

Dude, switch it up!

Pull an "oopsie", guarantee she won't be bored after that. You might be murdered, but she won't be bored.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^ but he might when she refuses to screw after that.

She probably f**ks like a couch, so doubt he'd be missing too much.

Edit: Okay, that wasn't very helpful. My main point still stands though, somehow I think she only knows/does two positions and doesn't know how good it can be. Maybe pick up a copy of Squirms, Screams and Squirts?
    Last edited by Chupacabras; 19-11-09 at 03:04 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If she's boring and he claims he's the man, I doubt the problem is only her... How come you haven't (if you haven't) got her into new positions, asked her what gets her off, suggested rold playing, inquired about her fantasies... You have to take the lead...

Well we tried again today and we lasted a good 20 minutes. I taught her some new positions before we had to stop due to her being tired so I assume it was only because she didn't know much other than just what she had experienced. Next time I will try teaching her some other stuff until she gets used to it and doesn't get tired so quickly.

Smack her ass.
    Pull on her hair.
    Nibble on her neck.
    Grab her nipples.
    Squeeze her tits.
    **** her really hard.

Try that list and tell us how it goes.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    how about some foreplay champ? Sounds like you're just getting in there and plugging away, then checking your watch to see what a stud you are.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

gawd i'm bored just reading this thread.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Smack her ass.
    Pull on her hair.
    Nibble on her neck.
    Grab her nipples.
    Squeeze her tits.
    **** her really hard.

Try that list and tell us how it goes.
    Great list!

Personally, if she is bored after 5 minutes, I would question whether she has ever experienced a clittoral orgasm. There is a different sensation between the friction caused by vaginal penetration and the stimulation to the clit. Perhaps she has never experienced the latter. The reason I write this is that, on average, women need more time to achieve an orgasm than do men. So maybe the men in her life have consistently achieved an orgasm, but she has not.

Play with her clit for 20 minutes before you insert. Good luck.

Yeah Im with Charlie Boy, make gradual foreplay and have it last a long time. She'll get passionate and be totally into every move you pull. Show her how awesome sex can be. Buy some rope.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmos View Post
    Great list!

Personally, if she is bored after 5 minutes, I would question whether she has ever experienced a clittoral orgasm. There is a different sensation between the friction caused by vaginal penetration and the stimulation to the clit. Perhaps she has never experienced the latter. The reason I write this is that, on average, women need more time to achieve an orgasm than do men. So maybe the men in her life have consistently achieved an orgasm, but she has not.

Play with her clit for 20 minutes before you insert. Good luck.
    And to add to that, do not go for the clit right away, because apparently going straight for the clit can be painful instead of pleasureable if she is not ready.

The first thing you do is lick her labia and whatnot to get her a little excited. maybe stick a finger or two in there. if you feel daring, stick your fingers in to find her G-spot and stimulate that a bit. Then after that, I think you're ok to go for the clit.

A friend once told me that there's a difference between making love and having sex. Having sex is just sticking your dick in, pumping away until one of you climaxes, and just leave it at that, where making love is where you do foreplay, cuddle,maybe roleplay and a few other things to get her in the mood and horny. once she's all horney and good to go, then you try to have sex with her. Don't just start slamming her straight away, but simply start off slow, maybe lick and suck on her nipples a bit, nuzzle her neck, gently rub your fingers up and hown her arms or abdomen, kiss her, talk dirty to her if you want. Just shit to keep her in the mood. And THEN you can screw her brains out. Maybe try some new positions and stuff. my favorite is the rodeo.

basically what the rodeo is, it's basically doggy style, but right before you are about to cum, scream out another girl's name and hold on for 8 seconds

enjoy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast