+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is going through my ex's mind?

What is going through my ex's mind?

My ex girlfriend broke up with me 3 weeks ago after 9 great months just out of the blue. We live 3 hours away from each other so the odds of us seeing each other again now that we aren't dating anymore are very slim. For the first couple of days after the breakup, I spilled myself to her in phone calls and text messages, but got little to no response from her. So I did some research, and determined the best thing to do was give her space and not contact her. So 3 weeks later here we are with no contact whatsoever and she starts doing things like these:

Puts up the following quotes in her AIM Away message:

make a wish, place it in your heart - anything you want, everything you want. Do you have it? Good, now believe it can come true. You never know where the next miracle is gonna come from, the next smile, the next wish come true but if you believe it's right around the corner and you open your mind to the possibility of it, the certainty of it, you might just get the thing your wishing for. the world is full of magic, you just have to believe in it. So make your wish. Do you have it? now believe in it, with all your heart.

And today she put up: Somewhere over a rainbow...

Then today I put up a Dwyane Wade quote in my status just because I like it. She sent me an IM saying, "i know you might hate me but that is one of my favortie quotes!!!!"

I do want her back so I'm just trying to figure out what is going through her mind. It seems that the no contact is making her think about me. Should I even respond to this or should I keep the the no contact going?

i would stay clear of away status's and anything else delete her from your buddy list and stop thinking about it. If she wants something from you she will find away of letting you know instead of leaving you guessing.

women/girls are weirdos let them be and they'll come around and if they dont well then they're not worth the trouble or wait.

i had my heart broken after 2 years of hardly being apart from one another. The ball is in her court THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO CHANGE THAT. Good things come to those who wait but waiting doesn't mean sitting there and dwelling if YOU are worth it she will find you. Absence makes the heart go fonder if she doesnt come back then she wasn't worth it