+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She ended the joy in my life forever

She ended the joy in my life forever

Yesterday my girlfriend, which i loved and charished deeply, broke up with me (for the second time) while dancing drunk wth a guy.

The first time she broke up with me after five years relationship while she was on a foreign exchage programme in fribourg. I admit the last few months weren't as passionate as before, but I still went over there to make things right. At the end of my staying in fribourg, she concluded it didn't work out for her anymore...

Three weeks after the break and one day after she said she wanted me back, she kissed another guy on a party in fribourg, i found out that she lied to me and kept details hidden even when we were still together and she ended up starting a relationship with that american guy.

When she came back to belgium, I wa still in love with her, I forgave her all that she had done to me and 6 months later, she confessed she couldn't just be friends with me and confessed her love to me.
    I asked her if she was sure this time and she assured me she was 100 percent in love and wanted to spend her life with me.

I concluded the exchange programma was just a fase and started a new relationship with her, because I'd never love someone as much as her.
    For two months, I was everything a girl could wish from a boyfriend, it was even better then the previous relationship because I changed almost all of my bad habbits, I did everything to make her happy.

In the meantime, she decided she would leave again next year (the whole year) on a new exchange programme to america.
    Despite our history, I supported her all the way because I know she 's been dreaming of it for a long time.

Caused by stress, heavy studying and familly matters on her side, our relationship fell appart this month. We started endless discussions and she began questioning our relationship again. Last thursday I went appologizing for my mistakes, even though all my friends said I haven't made any.. I told her I deeply love her and I swore to my soul I would work and fight for us.

What she did yesterday, as a response, I already told u. Without giving it a chance...

Today we would have discussed our relationship at a restaurant, I had my hopes up...

A 22 yr old, forever broken, boy.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Come off it, man. "Forever broken" boo-hoo. Get hold of yourself. It's not the end of the world. Man up. Get a few beers in you. Find something else with a vagina to fiddle with.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Wow.. sounds like you have been put right through the mixer. Hang in there man. Tough times lie ahead for u but thins will get better.

Surround yourself with your friends an leave her alone. DONT tell her how much you miss her and how much you love her and want her back etc etc. PLease please dont.
    It doesnt help anything. She already knows how much you love her.

Time to move on by the sounds of things, even though that isn't what you wanted to hear.

Goodluck
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    jeez i turn every argument round on a man, why take the blame if hes stupid enough to let you blame him about something totally different