+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I have doubts with my relationship.

I have doubts with my relationship.

This week some stuff happens that make me have doubts with my relationship. I have been in a LDR for 7 months. In the first 4-5 months every thing has been great. During the 3rd month when she came back to visit me, I was so excited everyday to the day she came back. But fast-forward to just 3 weeks ago...I have no feelings or excitement at all when she is back. So I though to myself...maybe it just we been for 7 months already so no biggy. But just this week I have a annual project that will take up my whole week. To my surprise, I started to flirt around (asking number too) and at night I start to feel guilty. I also realise that...she could be just be a companion I depend on when I am lonely. Cause during this week when I busy..I don't really think much of her. I admit I am scared of LDR, we will be in LDR for 5-6 more years? So I am kind of confuse whether I am just giving excuses to get me out of LDR or because my love for her have faded? I need advise. I am confused.

Thanks.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yup, just end it... plain and simple.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't bother... If You already have doubts and Your will is so small... Really break it up. You can be happy and she can be happy there too. Love can fade away after 7 months it's pretty normal. Not everybody is meant to be together... And don't worry.If You'll act nice with her,maybe You can still be friends. Nosek do góry
    I wazzzz here

Hello all i chose a random thread cause i don't care...i love one thing and one thing only and it her him whatever refuses to ecnolige my existence I'm hollow i looked at some depression tests and they all said 100% thing is i'm to scared to pull the trigger so my miserable existence continues to drag on does anyone have any advice.

would have chosen a worse mood if there was one

just trying something !vampire

didn't work sorta like my life....please respond I'm posting random stuff now...I'm alone sad depressed and used to people laughing at me mocking me i have no friends or the ones i do have i just can't open to we rarely talk we're basically just people who have met before and the one thing i love still mocks me prayer Nada iv tried it didn't help but that one thing is all that will make me smile and why i cry myself to sleep every night if only inside. And still i' to afraid to pull the Dane trigger so my life continues pl;ease give me advice I'm 14 and broken already record keeper we need you ha ha WHO CARES. i suppose you all already hate my mood my gloominess but i don't care I'm beyond feel and the only thing I'm good at is putting up a front so that no one will worry I'm a boy to which makes me even sadder