+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What to say to stimulate a woman's emotions

What to say to stimulate a woman's emotions

Hello, I'm new here and need some womanly advice about my situation.
    Well, I (41yrs old) recently met an older woman(13yrs older) through facebook a little over a month ago, whom I already new from 30 years ago, she was one of my cousin's ex-girlfriends. We both live in Hawaii but on different islands, so we have't actually seen each other yet.
    She saw me on facebook and contacted me to see if I would remember her and of course I did. Well, we started talking and we hit it off pretty well, talking everyday through out the day on the phone for hours at a time, texting and emailing. We shared everything about each others daily events and talked about the past and just had an incredible time connecting with each other. She told me that I made her feel like a kid again since we were on the phone so much and how we laughed together. She's old fashioned in some ways and likes to take things slow, but yet she invited me to stay with her for the Thanksgiving Holidays.
    Then about 2 weeks ago I unwisely jumped the gun and expressed a little too much about how I feel about her, a little to soon, and I scared her. We still talk but only once a day now and sometimes she doesn't even return my text. I've limited my calls and text, just to give her, her space because the last thing I want to do is crowd her with more stress. But when we do talk, it's like everything is alright and we talk as if nothing happened. She's scared but yet still wants to hang out during the Thanksgiving Holiday to see how things go in person.
    I want to reconnect with her emotions and get back what we had in the beginning, you know the 4 hr phone calls, the flirt texting, the emailing... I want to say the right things to stimulate her emotions and win her heart back. Can someone give me any advice on how to approach this situation? I also want to know what you might think she's feeling or thinking?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you should see her over thanksgiving, but cut your visit shorter than she wanted. Do NOT give in to the temptation to overstay your welcome. We tend to have greater desire that which we have lmited access to...

I won't be staying over her house but we will still hang out with each other. from my point of view it seems like she's curious to see what I look like after 30 yrs and to see if we feel comfortable with each other in person.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think you should see her over thanksgiving, but cut your visit shorter than she wanted. Do NOT give in to the temptation to overstay your welcome. We tend to have greater desire that which we have lmited access to...

I won't be staying over her house but we will still hang out with each other. from my point of view it seems like she's curious to see what I look like after 30 yrs and to see if we feel comfortable with each other in person.