+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sick Of Women!

Sick Of Women!

Thats it, im ****ing sick to death of women and relationships and all the bullshit that comes with it.
    Its just on long constant ****ing game where men have to do all the ****ing work and whatever mistake they make no matter how small they get crucified for it.

And then theres all the wankers out there who bullsiht there way into a girls heart only to **** off after having sex with her, while all the decent guys dont even get a chance because the wankers have already ****ed up womens mindsets.

Im ****ing sick of it.
    I wish I was gay!
    Every woman of this world can **** off!

no you know what every man w/ the exeption of some can go **** of too. you guys say that you are understanding and you expect us to deal w/ all your crap dish out what you dont like about me and then when i dish it out to you im ****ing totally wrong. Iam ****ing outraged this morning. it works both ways buddy so deal with it.

May I suggest a full case of beer and a few shots of hard liquor?

Quote Originally Posted by jasonusa
    And then theres all the wankers out there who bullsiht there way into a girls heart only to **** off after having sex with her, while all the decent guys dont even get a chance because the wankers have already ****ed up womens mindsets.
    This is seriously the thing that pisses me off the most. I keep seeing nice, pretty girls with guys who are obviously assholes. It seems like most girl like and want nice guys, but they walk past them and go for the ****ers instead. After that, they whine about men playing with their heart and using them.

yes i cant wait to get off of work screw the bear just straight to the tequilla shots!!!!

You ever seen a woman say "He only hits me cause he loves me!" or "He will change" it aint gonna ****ing happen!!!!

These cunts ****ing piss me off, nice girls go straight for these pricks, and these pricks make nice girls assume all guys are jerks who use women.

****ing bollocks!!!!

yeah you know what i have been one of those women and i never will be again! i want the nice guy not the jerk anymore. most people dont change i agree. I have confidence in myself, self esteem and i will never be on eof those women. i just broke up with my ex not for anything like you mentioned above but because it just wasnt right for me and it wasnt right for him. I am happy with my desicion but it was hard.

I think that a lot of girls want a bad guy, and then change him. You see it a lot in the movies, and I've heard a lot of girls say that. What they don't get is that people usually don't change... and if they do, they didn't really change, most of the time. It's just seeing a part of them that wasn't seen before. I think there's something about initial niceness that seems to turn some women off... and I can't seem to put my finger on it.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

i think you'll find that the reason girls get turned off by initial niceness could actually be to do with the fact they're not interested in the guy! trust me, if i'm not interested in someone and they like wont leave me alone or keep being well nice to me, i find it rather creepy.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well if you wanted to be gay, i'm sure that there are many single guys out there who are ready and willing to date. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by jasonusa View Post
    Thats it, im ****ing sick to death of women and relationships and all the bullshit that comes with it.
    Its just on long constant ****ing game where men have to do all the ****ing work and whatever mistake they make no matter how small they get crucified for it.

Im ****ing sick of it.
    I wish I was gay!
    Every woman of this world can **** off!
    I'm not innocent either... but I do believe that a relationship should be 50/50, that everyone can be held accountable for their actions (but should not be made to suffer for it -- we make mistakes, then we learn from them and fix them), and I hate mind games... simple honesty is so much better.

I remember a male friend of mine gave me some invaluable advice. He said to not do what some women do... do not hold the next guy accountable for what the last guy did. Though I have failed relationships in the past, I can honestly say that each relationship started with a fairly clean slate.

We all grow weary of the dating game... and I realize that when we become angry we tend to generalize and stereotype... but just to let you know, when you finally cool down a bit... not all of us women are that way. A few of us try our best to understand men (though we do and will make mistakes), and in a relationship we try to find that balance between what makes the man happy and what makes us happy.

Oh and being gay won't help...lol. Believe me, you can find similar difficulties in homosexual relationships as well..

You'se are all whingers, shut up and live life. Btw jasonusa, like illusional said, there is plenty of guys waiting to date you, so get out there.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

damn this thread is 4 years old!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    damn this thread is 4 years old!
    Haha...I was responding to it cuz it was in New Posts....then something told me to look at the date...I was like daaaaammmn lol. He probably done screwed a heap of guys by now.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by zas View Post
    i think you'll find that the reason girls get turned off by initial niceness could actually be to do with the fact they're not interested in the guy! trust me, if i'm not interested in someone and they like wont leave me alone or keep being well nice to me, i find it rather creepy.
    Wow how smart thought...

I think the question here was why girls are not interested in nice guys, statistically.

In my opinion the answer is that nice guys tend to make the girl comfortable in so many ways that they forget themselves and eventually don't exist anymore. Girls want existing men.
    Don't expect anything.