+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my heart just broke (in 2004)!

my heart just broke (in 2004)!

so this morning i am practically in tears! i am so sad right now because we just ****ing broke up. i dont understand anything right now. i broke up with him and i know that it was the right thing for me and the right thing for us. we just couldnt agree to disagree. you know all this happened and we both love eachother but we lead different lives and sometimes just because you love someone doesent mean its the right thing to do. but i willget over this and i willmove on but right now i cant help but crying cuz it hurts.

It truly is one of the worst feelings in the world, hang in there though...I know there isn't really anything I can say that will make it feel better. But at least your remaining strong.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

I will be ok. thank you so much for your support

Yes it's among the worst feelings you might encounter in life. I've had my breakup right in the time I got really ill physically and it felt almost like hell. But like you, I knew things would eventually get better. It's been a week, and it did somehow for me. I'm not yet completely healthy and cheerful, but I regained my drive to enjoy myself.

I think the source of pain majorly derives from loneliness. You need someone close enough to always be there for you. Of course I don't mean you should seek a new boyfriend or anything. To me it's my family.

There will be moments when you think you got rid of the feelings, but just after that they come back to flood you with pain and regret. For me, at those moment, I prayed to God and acknowledged that He is always there, around me, so I'm not alone, and I could find some peace in mind.

I hope that might help, I'm not officially a Christian, but I believe in God, and the faith did give me considerably more strength than I thought.

I hope sharing what I did may help you get through this. We all have to confront difficult times in life, and as long as you don't decide to kill yourself, you will eventually find life much better than you think it is.

Yes, blue. Do tell us, since it's been 5 years. How are you?
    Spammer Spanker

I know what it feels like, in fact I feel similar today, so I'm with you. I also know from the past experience that the second day is easier than the first day and the second week is much easier than the first week, so hold on there. You can do it and you will be fine. Just find ways to get through these first few days and sooner than you know you will think "what did I see in him anyway?"

So sorry for you. {{{hugs}}}

it's a pitty, try to be ok

Jesus ****, already. I'm locking this thread. It's FIVE YEARS OLD.
    Spammer Spanker