+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Holidays suck.....

Holidays suck.....

I have been doing really well with my breakup, the last two months have been better. In October I spoke with my ex and he has told me he is not comming back to me and that he is in love with someone else. This hurts more than anything else but I have accepted it and moved on. The thing that is hurting me today is that he has brought her home for the holiday and long weekend to meet his kids and "our" friends. I am feeling so hurt that they are accepting her into their lifes and I know its not fair of me to think that but it just hurts me so bad to know that I have officially been replaced by him and our friends. Today is the first day I have cried over him since October....I hate being alone.....crappy holidays!!!!!! Sorry for the stupid post I just needed to vent.

If you have the love of your life cherish every moment you have with that person.....it is the most special thing that life can hand you and one day I pray that I will be able to experience it again.

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Brokenhearted... I know EXACTLY how u feel. completely and utterly awful and I feel for u. I suppose the great thing about the net and this forum is it helps knowing other people are experiencing the same horrible things as each other.

I'm just hoping to find happiness asap and to lay this all to rest. The holiday will be spent with my family and if i've learnt one thing from this whole experience it's that your family are by far the most important people in your life. I'm never going to take them for granted again.

If you get lonely, message me. I could do with the company sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    jeez i turn every argument round on a man, why take the blame if hes stupid enough to let you blame him about something totally different

Moe is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Glad you mentioned kids, my Ex's kids love me more then their own parents because I am not selfish and give them attention. Twice they have seen me recently and cried and carried on they wouldn't go with her they wanted me.
    I don't get it though, her new B/F is a known crack head and she lets them stay with him. Go figure. I pray nothing happens to them their awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by brokenhearted View Post
    I have been doing really well with my breakup, the last two months have been better. In October I spoke with my ex and he has told me he is not comming back to me and that he is in love with someone else. This hurts more than anything else but I have accepted it and moved on. The thing that is hurting me today is that he has brought her home for the holiday and long weekend to meet his kids and "our" friends. I am feeling so hurt that they are accepting her into their lifes and I know its not fair of me to think that but it just hurts me so bad to know that I have officially been replaced by him and our friends. Today is the first day I have cried over him since October....I hate being alone.....crappy holidays!!!!!! Sorry for the stupid post I just needed to vent.

If you have the love of your life cherish every moment you have with that person.....it is the most special thing that life can hand you and one day I pray that I will be able to experience it again.