+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Long distance relationship.. don't know what to do.

Long distance relationship.. don't know what to do.

People may think this is stupid, but...

I've met this girl online and got pretty much a crush on her seems I can't really keep my mind off her. We are both have the same age 21 years old I've known her about over a year but only recent two months I've started to feel this way. I've met her on an online game MMORPG. I talk to her ALOT on MSN only problem is I live in Luxembourg Europe and she lives in US. We exchanged pictures and talked on the webcam, but idk what I'm suppose to do or how to really feel right now. She probably knows I like her, but I've never actually really told her directly although we talk alot and probably knows I like her. It's nice how much we have in common never had so much in common with other girls. She likes to play games/anime/j-pop so do I. I don't know what I should tell her she might think it's stupid if I told her that I love her since we are both so far away. We've talked about every subject, but ya I don't really know what I'm suppose to do & how I'm suppose to feel. And how she exactly feels. Wish I lived in US, but sadly I don't Also the fact I'm not able to see her IRL makes me depressed

I only tried talking about it to one online friend I've know for a few years. I don't want to talk about it to people I know IRL, because I would be emberassed.

I think I feel abit better posting this. Thanks for any replies and feedback.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that's a tough one!

I know how it was to feel like this I think a lot of people have fell into this. I think you need to stop. There are plenty of girls in your area that you could have chemistry with. You need to get out, be more social and you will find plenty of them.

You're both a little to young to have a serious LD relationship becasue neither of you is (or should) move.

Yeah, I know it seems impossible cause of the ridiclious distance and probably can't move unless something amazing would happen. I've dated other girls before, but just cause they look cute without having anything in common isn't good enough for me sadly. While it's not so hard to finding a girlfriend it is when you are trying to find someone who shares to same interests as you it's hard to find a girl that you find attractive and that also is into games etc. Which makes this extra hard how I am dealing with this situation here I mean I don't want to suddenly stop talking to her.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Welcome to the real world that is dating. Of course it's hard after 30 years many people still haven't!

But let's think realistically. Do you at the ripe YOUNG age of 21 really think that this is the ONLY girl on the face of the earth that share similar interests? If you do, well then there's nothing more to say to you. If perhaps you can wrap your mind around the fact that there are tons of girls that are cute, and have the same interests? Do you also realize that even if she doesn't LOVE anime (or whatever) to begin with maybe you can show her a few books, magazines (or whatever) and perhaps that shit can grow on her!

Not to mention that you're so damn young you have at least another 5-10 years of good hard dating left in ya to find another girl a little more local to ya...