+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to go about meeting a girl met on facebook?

How to go about meeting a girl met on facebook?

This girl adds me on facebook and she is so cute! I MSG her trying to make some small talk. Long story short she gives me her number and tells me to text her. I do and I absolutly think she is great! I nvr think this just from text. I really want to ask her out, and we both seem to be pretty outgoing so I doubt shed find it weird. But how should the date go since we've nvr met in person. Just shoot for the movie or what ? Oh and i'm 17 and she's 18 if that makes a differance.

Great! Im so exicted for you.

A movie is a horrible idea because you want to get to know her in person A movie does not permit for that. Choose an activity that can create a bond between you, a connection.

Bring her somewhere alien to her, a new world that she doesnt know and that you can show her.

Ill leave the exact place to be determined by your imagination.
    Best Regards,

I took the movie into consideration, and I could see it being akward. I am actually kind of nervous, because I'm new at this, and especially at this age I dont know if its really considered akward or not? I'm really outgoing and don't mind meeting now people over facebook. I don't see anything wrong with it, but I know some think its weird.

I pretty much just asked her out over a text. I kno dumb, but my age group considers that quality communicating. She agreed and I go on and ask her how tmrw sounds (saturday) she said most likely.

Even though it was a text, I feel it was more appriopriate rather then just randomly calling. Now that a plan is made, I have a reason to call and, thus it being less akward. Anyhow, I really dont know what to do. I think I might just keep it simple and ask her to meet me at starbucks. I seem to be pretty smooth in person, so I would think that would be better to make sure we actually should pursue on. At that point if I feel the connection we could possibly make plans from there. Maybe suggest renting a movie instead. This way we can be together in sort of a decently friendly/flirty manner and still be able to communicate. Now this is where I feel sparks will fly or wont.

Sorry for so much detail ive just never done this before and nervous!

take her rock wall climbing

do u have mutual friends? or is this a stranger? because if its the latter dont b surprised if a 40 yr old dirtbag of a man shows up.

Don't hurry my friend, find more common interests, try to get at least 2-3 photos of her in different locations (lowers the risk of being a man lol), and try to see if she gives you any signs of going out with you.

If you feel that you want to meet her then meet her but have some friends nearby in case things go terrebly wrong, remember, meet in a safe place for her but especially for you.

Goodluck my friend

Haha woahh I read the last 2 post after already meeting her haha.

I am here to report that we met at starbucks around 6pm and stayed and talked til about 7pm when she had to meet up with a friend from out of town (which she told me about earlier, and suggested the time and all.)

Everything went great. She seemed to be real into me, and never one dull moment. If she wasn't flirting with me then I absolutely know nothing about girls .

While the thread is open. What would be a good second date?