+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2nd time I died in my dream

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

2nd time I died in my dream

A lot of things happened prior to this, in my dream that is.

There was a war going on between the Iraqis. A much more formal war than there is now. I was watching a 2nd line band playing with my g/f...I was pulled aside by some man, told me that I had to run a message to the opposing Iraqis. I didn't have clothes on...in fact I was positively nude, so I requested clothes and I was given a pair of plaid pajama paints, and they gave me a cowboy shaped hard hat, (they actually exist).

I walked about 20 feet away and suddenly I was in a warzone. I spoke to an American soldier about where the "other" Iraqis were and he pointed to just over the bushes. As I walked away a "grenade indicator" that pops up in some videogames appeared where I had just been standing and blew up.

I walked another 10 feet and saw some soldiers dressed in black and green point their guns. I put my hands up telling them not to shoot, got on my knees and placed my hands behind my head. Grabbing me they searched me, then one of them grabbed a baseball bat and began going to town on my hard had. I began to scream as he cracked the top open and continued a moment more on my bare scalp. I was screaming with tears as he placed his hand inside the hard had and felt my bloodied scalp, as if inspecting it. Content with whatever he had found, (or didn't), they picked me back up and brought me into an office.

I don't remember the questions, but I remember the man I was speaking to spoke very good English, and their demeanor towards me was calm and non-threatening. I don't even recall if I even relayed the message I was sent to give. I remember writing certain things down because they had trouble understanding me.

At one point there was a long pause as my host was writing. So I picked up this little toy. It was just a bicycle chain on a series a wheels that spun when you turned it on. It went very fast, and made a loud "whirring" sound when on.

I smiled sheepishly when I told the guard that it was kind of a cool toy, and he simply smiled politely in response.

The man across the table asked me another question that I was having difficulty hearing. I asked him to repeat himself twice while I waited for the toy to wind down, once again smiling with embarrassment. He giggled in an innocent manner as he stood up and repeated himself. Like he just heard a silly joke.

I understood him this time. He asked...or told...me to stand up take my hands out of my pockets, and close my eyes.

I began to panic, but did just as he had said. They searched me one more time. And as they spoke to each other about something I can't remember...feeling hopeless, I began to sob.

My heart began to race as part of me struggled to wake.

I heard the bang, but I never felt the pain. I felt my body crumple to the floor, everything just stayed black.

I heard them speaking still. Something along the lines of, "That wasn't necessary, but oh well.".

Everything began to fade even further.

And then I began to scream at myself to wake up, my heart still pounding in my chest, my breaths shallow and quick. It seemed to last forever.

I finally woke.

I once had a dream where I died. Everything went black and I was still conscious of what was going on. I was trapped inside an infinitely large space for eternity with all my senses intact yet nothing to sense except my own thoughts. I remember thinking to myself inside my dream "oh f*ck, so this is what the afterlife is like?"

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I had a dream I was navigating a school bus full of refugees through a city swarming with the undead. The engine died. A tide of zombies slammed into the bus. People were screaming. The rear exit buckled and in they came, biting and rending. One of them reached me. It's cold clammy hand encircled my throat and it lunged for my jugular. I awoke the instant before its rotting teeth tore my flesh.

Kickass dream.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

I always have those dreams where I am falling and I always wake up before I hit the bottom. I wake up as soon as I should be feeling the impact of landing on the ground. The cool thing is that it feels like I am landing on my bed. I wish I had more of those dreams. It's a fun little sensation.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I always have those dreams where I am falling and I always wake up before I hit the bottom. I wake up as soon as I should be feeling the impact of landing on the ground. The cool thing is that it feels like I am landing on my bed. I wish I had more of those dreams. It's a fun little sensation.
    is it just falling of flying as well? flying means that you are maturing and overcoming your insecurities.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Score one for hollywood.

These dreams are signs that you should let a little more love into your life.

I second coco!!
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Who let the horoscope lady in?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't see how that makes any sense.

Dude have u been playing too much modern warfare 2? That game kicks ass.

I died once in a dream. A friend thought I betrayed him, pulled out a handgun, and shot me right in the side of my head before I could react. I dropped to the floor and lay there bleeding and my final thoughts were, "well I guess this is how it ends." Then I blacked out. Pretty cool dream after I woke up.

I've had the falling dream where I actually hit and died. it was kind of movie-like because I got a birds eye view of people standing around my lifeless body murmuring about the dead guy, etc. I woke up soon after, but I do remember thinking during the short part after I died (while still dreaming) about the old wives-tale that says if you die in your dreams you stay dead. the trippiest part was that I felt peaceful, and just accepted it.

I also had the toilet dream when I was younger....they suck!

Fras, you need to quit playing Call of Duty.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I honestly didn't play it all weekend until the day after the dream. And I don't even get to play it that frequently during the work week.

Hell, there aren't even any Iraqis in that game!

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have a regualr dream where i am trapped in a narrow space but i couldnt tell you where or what the sapce was..then a large ball- sort of like a black bowling ball(lol) falls in clow motion and i have less and less room until im crushed..then i wake up it really freaks me out
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast