+ Follow This Topic

Thread: most strangest love triangle

most strangest love triangle

my (boy)friend and i've been going along for a year or so. we behave very much like a couple. though i'm overseas, we would talk to each other every day.

but the thing is he has another girl friend. and the strangest thing is he actually told her abt me and i know her existence too of course. he's been telling me he doesnt have too much feeling for her but just don have the right reason to break up. and i couldnt understand why that girl would still stay by her side.he has come to find me during his holiday while i'm overseas. and too, he has told her abt his trip.

it's disheartening when recently we quarrelled and i felt that he has no intention of breaking up with that girl. i must say it is very bothering and i dont know how to react to this or what should i do anymore?

can anyone give me some smart advice?

I'm in a similar situation right now but the fact that he told her about you makes me think he's a cocky SOB who thinks he's so great even though he's cheating neither of you will leave him. In some love triangle cases it's simply they do love you they just don't know how to handle it or they're usure how they feel. You know this guy better then I do but it seems to me that he just wants two girls for himself.

oh man. u are damn right at the last sentence. that's what i feel too!
    having said that i still do not know what to do or what's the right decision to make....i dont trust him fully anymore.

that's man is the admiration of all other playboys!
    The fact he can keep both of you isnt because he's being honest and that's a good quality. He simply dont mind if you break up with him or she break up with him. He'll simply move on to have other girls. it show the lack of interest that he has in you. NOT HONESTY!.

I cant imagine sharing a bf. I dont know how you get yourself into it but just break up with him. He doesnt worth it and you'll find somebody else who worth it.

There is no negotiation with this kind of guy unless he breaks up with his current gf and there wont be a second time
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

Put him to the test, tell him you will give him permission to see whomever he wants then see how he reacts, try to look as real as possible. You will most likely see if he is lying or not

kms is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I'm impressed at his honesty. I'm curious why you (and the other girl) are still with him. He's told you that he has another girlfriend and doesn't want to break up with her. If it bothers you, then why do you stay with him? All this heartache and feeling sad and depresed - you're doing it to yourself. Just leave if it you don't like it.

i think the fact that i'm overseas, he can do anything he likes, wheter i permit or not i will never know what he did.

funny that i've been wondering a big time why is that gal still clinging onto him and maybe i should just as well ask myself this qn. -.- because most of the time he doesnt make me feel that he's doing much or feeling strong for his gf.

we got closer when his gf was overseas. back then i didnt know they were attached and when i got to know i was about to go abroad. so i thought things should just stop there. but it dragged on. i think if i were her, when i came back from overseas and my bf started telling me he was seeing another girl i would have broke up with him.

i even rejected another guy for him and though he would do the same. but..well...

things probably will intensify as i'm returning real soon. since we are all in the same college same department, it is not surprised we may just run into one another one day.