+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What's she thinking?

What's she thinking?

To cut it short my ex and I broke up a year ago. We haven't spoke for a year when out the blue she called me 2 weeks ago. We chatted for a while and stayed in contact for a couple weeks and met once as friends. She wanted to know how I felt about her and i basically said I still think she is the love of my life and want to be with her. She said she still had feelings for me too the problem is she has a child with someone else and feels guilty although she is not that happy with him.(I went out with her while she had the baby, we broke up and she went back to him but wasn't happy). She is basically confused and does not know what to do. Yesterday she e-mailed me and said that there's nothing between us and she doesn't see a future with me despite all the pain we've been through being apart. Do you think she means this or that she just can't end it with him right now and doesn't want me to wait around for her and also make it easier on herself. I plan on moving on now and seeing other women but always at the back of my mind I wonder if she will call. What do you guys think? Do you think i'll hear from her again or is that it? thanks

Listen to her. I think she is serious about it. Move on. She has chosen the path she wants, some women just do from their deep feeling. let her be.